The Premier League Thread

Who ever the centre-half was with 6 on his back was very classy. And the LB looks a player too.

Provided they stick with Viera through the inevitable downs along the road, you'll have some real fun if this is his philosophy on how to play.
That would be Geuhi who we signed from Chelsea over the summer. He played last season on loan at Swansea. He looks the real deal and he and Andersen looks to be a fine pairing for us for years to come. Or until one of the big 4 come calling for them. Our LB is Mitchell a product of our youth academy and has developed nicely since making the LB position his own.

Wow Leicester got a screw job. I had B&H getting relegated and they sitting top 4.

I could maybe agree to playing Euro every 2 years though. Like, just stop doing qualifiers entirely and just do the finals every 2 years.

I could maybe agree to playing Euro every 2 years though. Like, just stop doing qualifiers entirely and just do the finals every 2 years.
It would cramp up the years before and after WC. I dont see any issues to the current 4 year flow. We allready have screwed up scheduling because of Covid, Qatar, too many league + cup games, Other national Cups.

2022 WC
2023 Euros
2024 Blank
2025 Euros
2026 WC
2027 Euos

Wenger left Arsenal football club in absolute shambles and somehow managed to get that gig at FIFA.

Talk about failing upwards…

Ivan Toney is the real deal. When he won the first dual against VVD I knew the defence was in for a hard time. His link up play and aerial ability is outstanding especially considering he is not even 6ft. You know you've played a great game when even Klopp who can be a sore loser congratulates you after the game.

Just realized that Brighton could go top if the beat Palace tomorrow! Anyone have money on that after 6 games??

Probably going to knock off work early so I can watch this. Hoping Palace can really impress and getting 3 against our most hated rivals will be great. We are strong and healthy and should be getting 3 points. Other than the opening Chelsea fixture, we have come to play.