The Premier League Thread

Someone like City is probably the hardest possible opponent for United to beat. They just sufficate you and its almost impossible to hit them on the break.

Depends how Rangnick approaches it you feel. If he swallows his pride and is savvy, he’ll do what the PE teacher always did, Tottenham showed that vulnerability to get in behind them with pace on the break.

Well **** me, looks like we're pulling out of qualifier for Quatar.

Tough choice but it's a correct decision, I can't imagine playing it would be fistfight not a football game.

Last edited:
Good. F off! And take Chris Kavanagh with yers the cheating ****!

The only positive is Kavanagh’s disgrace could have relegated the blue ***** come the final reckoning. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Every cloud and all that.

It looks like some legal voodoo to protect his assets before government rolls in with a hammer. Some minions will technically have control but he's still the owner.

Marcelo Bielsa’s set to leave Leeds after poor performances this season. Lawyers now discussing his exit. Former Leipzig manager Jesse Marsch close to be appointed as new head coach. #LUFC Talks still ongoing between Leeds board and Marsch - first called by @David_Ornstein.

Absolutely abysmal decision from Leeds that might well be the final nail in their relegation coffin.

A changies that idolised Bielsa as much as the support. Good luck Marsch or whoever picking them up and expecting them both to fight for a new man and adapt to a new style the last 10 or so games.

The time to bin Bielsa and make the change was the summer. Not now. You can't be fully committed to the project and then bail when you're in a horrid run of form with the spine of your team, and three best players, currently out injured. All he/ they needed was them back and a few wins to move clear of the drop zone. No Leeds apologist as I make absolutely no secret of the fact I detest them and the vast majority of their support (sorry @Bujakaa92), but they've had a crippling injury list that's made L'pool's historical one last season look like just a few players missing. I think I'm right that they've used more teenagers this year than any club in PL history through a season?

I get the argument that he didn't adapt his style to stop conceding. He's a stubborn F which never helped him. But this was shockingly ill-timed from Leeds and they get all they deserve if this rolls into the Championship.

Last edited:
Miguel Delaney
@MiguelDelaney

·
Mar 1, 2022
Swiss billionaire Hansjörg Wyss in Blick: "He [Abramovich]... wants to get rid of Chelsea quickly. I and three other people received an offer on Tuesday to buy Chelsea from Abramovich." "Abramovich is currently asking far too much."

@MiguelDelaney
More: "We don't know the exact selling price. I can well imagine starting at Chelsea with partners. But I have to examine the general conditions first. But what I can already say: I'm definitely not doing something like this alone."

It's official now. All foreign-based players in Ukraine are now temporary free agents for the rest of this season, whilst Russian-based foreign players can choose to temporarily join another club as a free agent for the rest of the season.