The Premier League Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 688K
Jovetic is young and his peak years are ahead, Dzeko was rumored to leave in every window so maybe this summer he will be offloaded to some teams in Bundesliga.

Doesn't make sense to play Bony and Dzeko together.

Jovetic is 25.

So he is young and his peak years are ahead.

He is a decent player when fit, just a piece of a puzzle we dont need, i think he is most likely to leave as if they want Bony to play in the champs league they'll bump jojo for him, not doubt annoying him.

He's just not a front line striker, hes more suited to Inside Left forward and he's not even close to as good as Silva in our system in that role.

Bony and Dzeko may play together but rarely i suspect and only in cups. Navas will be happy if Bony arrives though, Bony is much better at attacking crosses than anyone we currently have.

There only Chicarito away from my FM front line for City :)

In FM08 i always bought Tevez
In FM09 i always bought Dzeko
In FM10 it was Aguero
In FM14 it ws Bony... lol.

I very much doubt we'll win the prem 2014-2021 though... ****!

He is a decent player when fit, just a piece of a puzzle we dont need, i think he is most likely to leave as if they want Bony to play in the champs league they'll bump jojo for him, not doubt annoying him.

He's just not a front line striker, hes more suited to Inside Left forward and he's not even close to as good as Silva in our system in that role.

Bony and Dzeko may play together but rarely i suspect and only in cups. Navas will be happy if Bony arrives though, Bony is much better at attacking crosses than anyone we currently have.

There only Chicarito away from my FM front line for City :)

In FM08 i always bought Tevez
In FM09 i always bought Dzeko
In FM10 it was Aguero
In FM14 it ws Bony... lol.

I very much doubt we'll win the prem 2014-2021 though... ****!

Jovetic is a very good talent but he has not shown that in City shirt yet because of his constant injuries. I'm not really sure on Dzeko and Bony playing together. Bony and Aguero would be fearsome duo, complete package.

Also IMO Aguero, Bony, Jovetic > Aguero, Bony, Dzeko.

Bony and Dzeko are not versatile enough to play any role but Jovetic is.

Have heard Swansea will (try to) spend Bony money on Anderlecht starlett Aleksander Mitrovic.

Big wraps on that young man, though have never seen him play myself.

Have heard Swansea will (try to) spend Bony money on Anderlecht starlett Aleksander Mitrovic.

Big wraps on that young man, though have never seen him play myself.
If he can be little less of an idiot, Mitrovic would be fine striker. Just like Jovetic, he's Partizan academy player and left really early ( exactly like Kezman ). He has tools but does the have the brain? We'll see.

Jovetic is a very good talent but he has not shown that in City shirt yet because of his constant injuries. I'm not really sure on Dzeko and Bony playing together. Bony and Aguero would be fearsome duo, complete package.

He's a different option as Bony and Dzeko are quite similar, but he just doesnt fit in the 442 which we play more than most.. i'd love it if Dzeko/Jovetic struck up a nice big man/free role partnership as back up to the Aguero/Bony combo though, but i dont see that happening, if he's lucky him and Dzeko may get a chance at that once the games pile up in March..

Besides not read the papers, jojo will have to leave we're in for Messi for $349863259643598435384759

Jovetic is young and his peak years are ahead, Dzeko was rumored to leave in every window so maybe this summer he will be offloaded to some teams in Bundesliga.

Doesn't make sense to play Bony and Dzeko together.

I doubt City will play Bony and Dzeko together much if at all. Though they managed Dzeko and Negredo together fine on the rare occasions they did.

Jova is young but he's so far done absolutely nothing in a City shirt. Compare that to Dzeko, who seems reasonably happy to stay and has a far lower resale value.

Staying fit is a skill, and it's one that Jovetic doesn't have. I'd much rather have Dzeko over Jovetic over the course of a season, since he is usually fit, unlike Jovetic. A top level striker is no use if he's constantly on the injury table.

If he can be little less of an idiot, Mitrovic would be fine striker. Just like Jovetic, he's Partizan academy player and left really early ( exactly like Kezman ). He has tools but does the have the brain? We'll see.

Mitrovic is a class A ******, but he's seriously talented from the bits and pieces of the Pro League I've caught over the past year and a half. Too early to move to someone of City's stature, definitely, but a team like Ajax or the like might do him wonders if some coaches get his head straight.

Guillem Balague @GuillemBalague Follow Aston Villa makes an offer of 5m euros for Carlos Gil (Valencia, an Isco type). Club would like him to go on loan so no decision taken yet

David Luiz in team of the year lololololololololololololol

Who decides these ridiculous things

What on Earth did David Luiz do to win this? He leaves more holes in a defense than Messi does.
And WHY DID NEUER NOT WIN THE BALON D'OR? Ronaldo had NO IMPACT in the World Cup whatsoever. Neuer helped lead Germany from the back to win the World Cup.

What on Earth did David Luiz do to win this? He leaves more holes in a defense than Messi does.
And WHY DID NEUER NOT WIN THE BALON D'OR? Ronaldo had NO IMPACT in the World Cup whatsoever. Neuer helped lead Germany from the back to win the World Cup.

Neuer's great, but I think the fact that Ronaldo and Messi are doing this year on year is desensitising us to how otherworldly good they are. If a player had even half of Ronaldo's impact and goal return this year he'd be considered for a Ballon D'Or in any other year.

And Iniesta? He probably had one of the worst seasons of his career. How he got in over Modric, Schweinsteiger, or Muller is beyond me. >.>

Back