The Premier League Thread

^^^^^ And finding braindead trading partners to pay WELL over the odds for your players.

6 Chelsea players confirmed to have the virus now. After confirmed Pogba. Also more Chelsea players have gone into quarantine due to being in close proximity to the other 6.

What the heck have all these players been doing....

6 Chelsea players confirmed to have the virus now. After confirmed Pogba. Also more Chelsea players have gone into quarantine due to being in close proximity to the other 6.

What the heck have all these players been doing....

This coming sesson is fixing to be SUCH fun. :(

I presume it's down to being out of their bubbles for a few weeks. Probably get a load more positives and SI over the next month.

Concerning nonetheless.
From what I’ve been reading half the prem have been in Greece where Maguire got nicked. Mykonos. A lot of Utd players were there and a lot of french players from the Prem and abroad.

Free reign for vacation. I understand noone should hold them at home but common idea should still exist. Same reason I questioned Maquires idea to go Greece bar not the thing that happened.

But sometimes it is out of your hands, people around us can have it also at some point. Cant fault the players alone, until they go partying and to danger zones.

Free reign for vacation. I understand noone should hold them at home but common idea should still exist. Same reason I questioned Maquires idea to go Greece bar not the thing that happened.

But sometimes it is out of your hands, people around us can have it also at some point. Cant fault the players alone, until they go partying and to danger zones.
Sounds exactly like what’s happened. They have all been partying it up in Mykonos. That’s where all the Chelsea players that have it caught it from.

Bullshit record that doesn't count 40 apps Giggs had in First Division.

Brighton & Hove Albion
@OfficialBHAFC
✍️ @AaronMooy has today completed a permanent move to Shanghai SIPG FC.

? Thanks for your efforts for the Albion, Aaron!

#BHAFC ?⚪

1598648699302.png

Tottenham have done the best business of the 'rest' thus far for me.

Doherty and Hojbjerg look perfect Mourinho additions.

They've improved themselves. Not convinced Chelsea really have to this point.