The Premier League Thread

Lol this is some of the worst defending I've seen on this level of competition. People just walking into both boxes mostly unopposed.

I would say im surprised, but genuinely I am not.

Barca's coach is getting sacked at half time at this rate.

This is the same Munich said you all said was ageing and finished last year right when we battered them in Munich?

Asking for a friend .....

Fecking ****. Absolutely dismantled! Barca look done. Messi can’t save them anymore. Tbh Bayern haven’t even had to be that good!

That’s a 150+ gls in all comps for Bayern apparently so far this season ?

This is the same Munich said you all said was ageing and finished last year right when we battered them in Munich?

Asking for a friend .....

I've been saying since November it's like a completely new team ever since they sacked Kovacs. They looked miserable and lost, then Flick takes over and literally after 1-2 weeks they started playing ridiculously attractive football and scoring on average 3 goals a game.

I've been saying since November it's like a completely new team ever since they sacked Kovacs. They looked miserable and lost, then Flick takes over and literally after 1-2 weeks they started playing ridiculously attractive football and scoring on average 3 goals a game.

I love yer mate but yors all were chatting utter wham on Munich a year ago last February/ March.

The manager change made a huge difference. If Kovac was still in charge I think the result would of been reversed. 2 absolutely dog poo defences. Barca could of scored 4/5.

Messi can get away with walking around in La Liga but in European comp its like playing with 10men.

More like it's like playing Messi and nobody else.

Love you too mate but that's even more ridiculous than the continued refusal to admit Bayern were a ****** good European side last year that never lose at home just as they are this year.

Suarez scored Barcelona's first knock-out goal in Europe not scored by Messi since 2015 I think it is tonight! He has single-handedly carried them for over a decade. Even last years semi he tried to play us by himself.

The problem isn't Messi. It's the lack of quality around him.

Not too shabby.

1597441292260.png

More like it's like playing Messi and nobody else.

Love you too mate but that's even more ridiculous than the continued refusal to admit Bayern were a ****** good European side last year that never lose at home just as they are this year.

Suarez scored Barcelona's first knock-out goal in Europe not scored by Messi since 2015 I think it is tonight! He has single-handedly carried them for over a decade. Even last years semi he tried to play us by himself.

The problem isn't Messi. It's the lack of quality around him.
I agree about the lack of quality but it works both ways. If you cant surround him with quality when it comes to playing against better opp they just cut out the passing lanes and are on to him in a flash. He literally strolls around and makes it extremely easy to do mark out the game for the opp.