The Premier League Thread

Rafa will be first manager ih history to get a statue in the city if his former clubs gets relegated.

It's been a heck of a run.

But now we get to laugh our bollocks off at Drunken! 🤣🤣🤣

1642356450387.png

Who ever takes the Everton job on would either be desperate or insane, they are in a worse state than Manchester United. I see Rooney is being touted as a possible choice personally I think he's better off staying at Derby despite their current point deduction woes.

Who ever takes the Everton job on would either be desperate or insane, they are in a worse state than Manchester United. I see Rooney is being touted as a possible choice personally I think he's better off staying at Derby despite their current point deduction woes.
Can see Lamps taking it

Jup, sadly PL has created easy way for clubs to get out of fixtures and use them for their needs. But thus creating shittier situation as these games need to replayed on smaller timeframe and the can ***** about it again....

As i posted in Leeds thread, our bench against Ham had average age of 18... this includes 30 year old Rodrigo.

Jup, sadly PL has created easy way for clubs to get out of fixtures and use them for their needs. But thus creating shittier situation as these games need to replayed on smaller timeframe and the can ***** about it again....

I find it hard to believe PL didn't predict that If you leave the door open for gamesmanship, clubs are always going to use it.

Everton really is a set of proper shithouses.

First, they bin the DoF, and sell one of their best assets, going all in and standing by the manager. Only to then sack said manager they backed a few weeks later.

To now trying to pull this joke on Belgium. Fro a guy who failed miserably his previous tenure managing them.

They make Utd look like a picture-perfect run football club.

Colour me pleasantly shocked-

Colour me pleasantly shocked-

Shame they are only going to consider and not saying they will change it, you can guarantee it certain bigger clubs cough, cough A......

Shame they are only going to consider and not saying they will change it, you can guarantee it certain bigger clubs cough, cough A......

The same way the smaller clubs madly din’t want 5 subs etc?

Continuing problem in the ‘greed is good’ league. Every club is out for their own interests.

‘’You can take the man out of Everton, but you can’t take Everton out of the man, no matter how long he might have spent massaging the shoulders of Pep Guardiola."

I just read that about Lego head Arteta. Amused me.