The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Decided to update my Newcastle kits to reflect this season's colours, first kit is my old home kit but with my modified collar (the style it was based on had some horrible errors, so had to fix it up), away and third are new designs, albeit simple.
652adad7.png
77234106.png
a773dba3.png

EDIT: Fixed inner shirt on home and away kits.

Last edited:
Cal. - great designs, unsure about the big star in the middle of the kit. Try a sponsor a little more elegant.

Meerkat, what are you using to make kits?

yeah but there green
how can I change the colour with out using the brush tool? to make it look more real

dont open the .png file open the .psd file and then you can use colour overlay and more tools but looks like your painting over the kit from the .png preview picture ;)

Colour overlay :)

dont open the .png file open the .psd file and then you can use colour overlay and more tools but looks like your painting over the kit from the .png preview picture ;)

where can i find the colour overlay? I'm using CS4 btw

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

already found it out but how do i use to replace just the green area and what size should they be?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

already found it out but how do i use to replace just the green area and what size should they be?

double click the layer and then go to colour overlay try watching a kit making tutorial

open PS format, I think its colled Nike1(in Nike folder in SS 09). there is everything, base, texture...

this is how template is
View attachment 106309
when i do colour overlay the kits become all red

You need to open Nike.psd, then go through the folders and find 23, then change the individual layers as you please

View attachment 106310

Cal. - great designs, unsure about the big star in the middle of the kit. Try a sponsor a little more elegant.

Thanks, but I disagree on the sponsor part, the brown ale star is the best sponsor we've had and IMO works well

Last edited:
open PS format, I think its colled Nike1(in Nike folder in SS 09). there is everything, base, texture...

You need to open Nike.psd, then go through the folders and find 23, then change the individual layers as you please

View attachment 106310

Thanks, but I disagree on the sponsor part, the brown ale star is the best sponsor we've had and IMO works well

ok thank you very much

Back