• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Here's a couple of Real Madrid & an Ajax one

ajax-home.png
Realmadrid-third.png

View attachment 106564

nice kits mate. just make them a bit less bright. doesnt seem like you have a texture layer. what are you using to make the kits

I'm using 'Smart Shirt Designer.' Found it a couple of months ago, and it does the job ok. I can't justify paying so much for Photoshop. I have Paintshop Pro, however all the template files are .PSD, so I can't use them in PSP. I'm happy with SSD anyway, I just wish it had a texture layer :)

ohh smartshirt desinger i used that before. to make them less bright just make it so that its on light mode B. There should be an option just below the kit which says light mode A click that and change to B. Kits should look better then

I am on light mode b, lol. I can't seem to figure out why the brightness is so high, but I think they look ok I suppose. The logo's look a bit pixelated, but that's because of no texture layer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

heres my attempt at a arsenal home kit using smart shirt desinger peskybendben

i just used the colour picker on the program and picked the colour from an arsenal shirt i had up on google images

Last edited:
Your logo looks a bit better than mine, and the colour is better. I might try the colour picker suggestion, thanks! Cheers for you advice mate.

Try and keep the badges the same size on both kits mate, part from that they look smashing :)

MAnUtd_h-3.png

This is my champo league kit for man utd did everything except make collor

No offense, but it's pretty shabby. Here are some tips, as I use SSD aswell:

- Save the image as a PNG when finished. That way you can eliminate the coloured background.
- Use the maximum size (246x246 I think it is), and use lighting mode B.
- Use PNG logo's for the sponsor. That way there is no background on it. And you can use colour overlay ;)
- Use dimmer colours, and colours that don't contrast with eachother. (i.e. the manufacturer logo.)

Hope to help.

Got a Bristol Rovers ''kit'' request by Luke Phillips...
Bristol-Rovers-91-Away.gif

Ended up with this:
Bristolroversaway.png

Probably the most time consuming kit ever, never used as many photoshop layers before.

Back