• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Heres some new Wigan ones

Wigan-fantasy-home-1.png
Wigan-fantasy-away.png
Wigan-fantasy-third-1.png

A Marseille away kit in SS which I've also decided to include in my Ligue 1 FMPT pack as an FMPT. Inspired by me trying to copy El_Wulfio's incredible wacky-crazy-mental-awesome designs :P

MarseilleWild.png
OMA2.png

Any feedback/thoughts/opinions? They'd mean a lot! :D

There really good pistolped7, especially the second one, the colours work really well

I made a new one
arsenalawayq.jpg

FEEDBACK PLEASE
[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Amazing kits

Nice kit I like the idea, maybe should have cut the white backround from around the virgin sign.

Like most guys on here (I'D assume) use wikipedia for their sponser's as they come in .PNG format, usually with no backrounds.

For example, click HERE and you'll find a better Virgin sponser via Wikipedia. Hope this helps mate. You'll also find club logo's on their too if you ever struggle.

Nice kit I like the idea, maybe should have cut the white backround from around the virgin sign.

Like most guys on here (I'D assume) use wikipedia for their sponser's as they come in .PNG format, usually with no backrounds.

For example, click HERE and you'll find a better Virgin sponser via Wikipedia. Hope this helps mate. You'll also find club logo's on their too if you ever struggle.

thanks
now all i need to do is find out how to make the xml file.
is there any thread about this?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/fm-graphics-guru-1-1-t24289.html that's for graphics guru, personally I don't use this, I just edit the config through notepad..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/kit-making-video-tutorials-inc-the-pen-tool-t41334.html
Also if you haven't seen these I'd recommend watching them, I only started making kits last week and these helped me incredibly and thanks for the comment

thanks but it doesn't show me HOW to
i've also started making kits and i've already seen that video and also andy's one

I made the videos and I think you will find they both show you not only how to cut logos but also how to place them under the texture layer.

My first attempt at a kit using Photoshop ( previously using smart shirt )

barcelona Home 2010

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Barcelona away 2010

Would like comments and maybe if you could suggest some kits for me to make then ill post them up because dotn really know what kits to make

Last edited:
My first attempt at a kit using Photoshop ( previously using smart shirt )

barcelona Home 2010

Barcelona away 2010

Would like comments and maybe if you could suggest some kits for me to make then ill post them up because dotn really know what kits to make

make the three 10/11 arsenal tops then mate

i want to make a green away shirt for leeds united what do i need to do to get it to take effect in 3d match ???? please if anyone could help would b much grateful

Back