The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Did you draw those stripes on yourself? A bit soft/blurry and don't follow the material very well, also on the left (our right) leg the stripe slightly overshoots onto the leg.

logos are a tad to big and the man u home sponser has a shadow (or is it just me)

No they aren't too big. They're the right size, but they're not square. Hold SHIFT when resizing. Man Utd logo doesn't have a shadow, but is also rectangular. Maybe put a small (2?) stroke on the Man Utd logo, and make the sky logo a bit less squashed.

im still strying to get the hang of kit making so bare with me guys ive made some man city kits

G-Bentley - gd comment from someone who sed ssd is c**p

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

What you talking about ? I never said SSD was **** mainly because I've never used it, from what I know Cooper uses Photoshop now..

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

What you talking about ? I never said SSD was **** mainly because I've never used it, from what I know Cooper uses Photoshop now..

werent talkin bout you mate dw

attachment.php

First ever kit, what do you think. I've tried to go quite a simple design. I've used the historical English Rose in plae of three lions and Put a cross on to liven it up, what do you think?

Back