I dunno, i can see it :O

I'll post it again. There it is with my Dundee Utd. Kit.
What d'yo think, is it there?

It's showing now...
Think the Umbro emblem & badge are a little big on the home kit but that may be just me as I tend to do them slightly smaller
The away kit the blue & red are a bit bright, may look alot better if you try a different shade for each...
But still good attempt for your first kit

Yehh, just playing about with them just now.
I find the English Rose beautiful and somehow poetic.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll try some more but not post them, just to get used to it.

I do like the rose but the three lions mean so much more on a football shirt. I've got it tatooed on my arm :D

New Arsenal kits, front and back:

fronto.png
backxe.png

I'll give it 6/10 seeing as it's your first kit.. couple of things wrong though...
The design is decent, but the blue is bright and there appears to be no texture on the kit, the collar is a bit messy aswell and I'd probably lift the Samsung sponsor up a little bit.

Your badge is a good size though but make the adidas sponsor bigger... but Ok for your first attempt

FBS.png

a rough version of my template FBS

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

FInished.png

It is FB shirt and edited version of FMPT shorts

Last edited:
FBS.png

a rough version of my template FBS

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

FInished.png

finiushed design called FBS and will post template for adidas PSD in game add ons

isnt that 2nd one basicaly FBkits with fmpt ultimate shorts??
i no the tops yur using are deffinately fbkits... so thats not really your own template is it?

Anyone? (A)

im not a fan of the white bits :/ maybe if they were a different shade of red? like slighty darker/lighter?

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Yea sort of edited ultimate templates a bit

i dont think the template creators would apprecitate that
but thats just my opinion

How do i make a kit like all of you have done can some one tell me plz ????

Cheers dannyfiveo, just realised I forgot to delete the outside of the kit at the end (see bottom of kit) XD