The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
the two kits are nice man but im afraid i think the sponsors should be changed, just my opinion 7/10

the two kits are nice man but im afraid i think the sponsors should be changed, just my opinion 7/10

Yeah I know the sponsor didn''t turn out too well. Your Everton ones are class though, 9/10.

My Middlesbrough Home , and Away kits , Also in the kit of the week thread up for voting :) , guess you can call this advertising. Rate me plz

in response to kasabians comments, thanks man :)

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

gza ob1 what templates do you use, those middlesborough kits are nice 7/10

My Middlesbrough Home , and Away kits , Also in the kit of the week thread up for voting :) , guess you can call this advertising. Rate me plz

Leeful kits 9/10
Also may I ask what templates your using :)

Anyone remember these bad boys? Played in during the 2000-2001 season :)

arsenalhomez.png
arsenalaway.png
arsenalthird.png

My last entries for Kit Design Champions League which were never shown

Deportivo La Coruna

Home

Away

Tottenham Kits

Please Rate(H)

Last edited:
These are My FM-BASE United Kits Home, Away and Third kit

Please Rate ;)

cool bro but whats that template you are using.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Hey guys i just made some Milan kits for a future save, i think there pretty good but pleasee could you guys rate them,

acmilanhomecopy.png
AC Milan home kit

acmilanawaycopy.png
AC Milan away kit

acmilanthirdcopy.png
AC Milan third kit

Please rate guys

They are really nice mate keep up the good work anyone wanna rate my Fm base kits

and for the fmbase ones id say 7/10 and in reply to the liverpool kit guy, i dont mean to sound rude but the reason they look the same is because they are the same, my advice try and alternate designs from home and away kits, how often are home kits identical to away in real life but otherwise good job 6/10.

That probably came out more harsh than i intended but it was constructive critiscism i hope :)

Back