The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Motherwell Home and Motherwell Away
Rate Please

Last edited:
MH96- they should be the real ones, they are truly sexual, 10/10. And to whoever had the gateshead kits, hot stuff, 9/10.

Napoli:

Home:
napoli_home.png

Away:
napoli_away.png

Third:
napoli_third.png

Please Rate and Give Feedback :)

Those Napoli Ones are ace mate KUTGW 8/10

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Some new Internazionale Milan kits guys :) Please Rate

Home Kit
intermilanhomeemiratescopy-1.png

intermilanawaycopy.png

Away Kit

intermilanthirdcopy.png

Third Kit

Those Napoli Ones are ace mate KUTGW 8/10

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Some new Internazionale Milan kits guys :) Please Rate

Home Kit
intermilanhomeemiratescopy-1.png

intermilanawaycopy.png

Away Kit

intermilanthirdcopy.png

Third Kit

Those are beautiful mate, only thing i would change is on the second kit, i think the logo on the left looks a bit funny :S, but everything else is great, 8.5/10

cheers

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

your napoli kits are sweet
8/10

Nice Kits Guys all of them Top stuff im going to make another kit in a sec iss SS'09 Template See what you think...

Here's a manchester united kit, based on leaked images of next years.
overall i'm impressed with it, but the collar needs work.
leave feedback and please rate.

manchesterunitedhome.png

My attempt

article1272466134877095.jpg

The leaked image.

rate and leave feedback please.
<):wub:

Here's a manchester united kit, based on leaked images of next years.

overall i'm impressed with it, but the collar needs work.
leave feedback and please rate.​

manchesterunitedhome.png

My attempt

article1272466134877095.jpg

The leaked image.

rate and leave feedback please.
<):wub:

nice kit 8/10

Leeds Kit For next Year (Fantasy)
Rate:)

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

And Retro dude its not a leaked image all clubs are releasing next years kits round about now mate :)

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

And KA5AB1AN The Colours are too bright for me mate and the sponsors are largerly too big for my liking 6/10

Leeds Kit For next Year (Fantasy)

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

And Retro dude its not a leaked image all clubs are releasing next years kits round about now mate :)

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

And KA5AB1AN The Colours are too bright for me mate and the sponsors are largerly too big for my liking 6/10

a leaked image is just a picture that may be true or not, most of the time though its fake lol.

to your kits,

id say 6/10, the badge is a bit squashed, the sponser is a bit jittery ( the bit under the website) and then last thing is the sponser under the collar at the back of the shirt is puma, and the shirt manufacturer on the front says macron.

apart from that good job

Back