The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Kasabian no offence m8 but every kit you make your sponsor is WAY to big mate and you have the same colour for everything on the kit it kinda blinds my eyes mate try using abit more imagination 5/5

Kasabian no offence m8 but every kit you make your sponsor is WAY to big mate and you have the same colour for everything on the kit it kinda blinds my eyes mate try using abit more imagination 5/5

I disagree, I think it's faultless.

You know, I want to disagree, but I know I'd be wrong if I did.:(

It's not that your kit's are bad, they aren't, but to call them faultless is giving you **** feedback when there is obviously areas you can improve.

That is quite nice, like the badge, 7/10

Looks really nice, only problem is that the sponsor is a bit too far down the shirt, apart from that, excellent 9/10 :)

Man Utd
manutd-1.png

Arsenal
arsenal-1.png

Newcastle
nufc-3.png

Sunderland
scumland.png

Gateshead home
Lotto.png

Gateshead away
gateshead.png

Here's a couple of england kits i've made for my england world cup save.
Rate & leave feedback please!

englandhome.png

englandawayp.png

Here's a couple of england kits i've made for my england world cup save.
Rate & leave feedback please!

englandhome.png

englandawayp.png

Not a fan of the first, just the design, but the second i love!
1: 7/10
2: 10/10

Spurs

SpursH.png
SpursA.png
SpursT.png

Bunch of Celtic Away kits

Celtic3.png
CelticA.png
CelticAway-1.jpg
CelticT.png
CelticThird-1.jpg

Partick Thistle Away

PartickA-1.png

Can't find anything wrong with any of them, but the light green celtic one does look a bit wierd, so 9.5/10

---

My Holland Kits

Holland1.jpg

Holland2.jpg

@ retrodude: sorrymate really not keen on the England home, too much red and too like the old admiral kits! 5/10

@ pistolped: too many kits too rate! All good, especially your work on Celtic 9/10

@ strikerv9dutch: nice holland home, 8/10, away makes me think Blackburn, lol, 7/10 but why do you and pistolped have exactly the same spurs kit??!!

@ retrodude: sorrymate really not keen on the England home, too much red and too like the old admiral kits! 5/10

@ pistolped: too many kits too rate! All good, especially your work on Celtic 9/10

@ strikerv9dutch: nice holland home, 8/10, away makes me think Blackburn, lol, 7/10 but why do you and pistolped have exactly the same spurs kit??!!

Cos i quoted his message ;) and the away makes me think Blackburn aswell :P

Working on a collection of fantasy kits for WC 2010

Here's a sample of some of my work so far, please leave comments.

Argentina:

Back