The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Right, i uploaded the wrong england desing (home)
as i dislike that kit too,
here's the proper one,
feeback and a rating.
englandhome2.png

They are really good Jamie,

8/10
8/10
7/10
10/10
7/10

I really like them all, maybe you could have made the Vodafone green on the wolfsburg kit, I love the Bolton Home kit.

They are really good Jamie,

8/10
8/10
7/10
10/10
7/10

I really like them all, maybe you could have made the Vodafone green on the wolfsburg kit, I love the Bolton Home kit.
I wanted the red in the vodafone to stand out rather than just blend in with the rest of the kit, I am proud of the Bolton kit if I do say so myself ^^) (H)

They're not bad but why didn't you change the colors on the collar on any of the Arsenal shirts?

They're not bad but why didn't you change the colors on the collar on any of the Arsenal shirts?
The 3rd shirt has a different collar, why the other 2 are the same still confuses me, I'm near certain that I changed the collar of the Home one oO)

Ah well, I think it looks ok on both :D

Dunc i dont mean to be a pain but instead of trying to get the laugh from people how about trying to help them by giving them some advice ??

Meh, when its a colour scheme like that, there is no hope.

here's the proper one,
feeback and a rating.
englandhome2.png

It's not bad, I think the retro Adidas logo on the shirt is a bit too red. Maybe blend it in with the texture more and I think you've got yourself a 9/10.

here's the proper one,
feeback and a rating.
englandhome2.png

Personally don't see why you would want a logo down there.

Apart from that, it's alright, a bit bland, but if you like the simplistic look, fair enough.

Back