The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Italy World Cup 2010 template what use think?

pumaitaly.png

where did u get that template from mate

An Inter Kit I made a few days ago...please rate

Last edited:
Even though this is the Replica Liverpool Home Kit , i still had to make it all myself , bit by bit so i thought id share and be rated to the original , My kit Pack at the end of the month will include all kits .

woah Graham i love the liverpool kit

You actually drew the design wow i am amazed 10/10

I Wanna see more of your Designs ;)

Quick Kit i just done due to boredom lol, its based on man utd last season champions league final shirt with next season sponsor.

What use think?:

mufc2008.png

I actually love this kit mate, really well made, 10/10! :D

Made a Fantasy Team Called AFC Medina

This is the Logo i created :)

HOME

AWAY

THIRD

Nice kits 9/10 for me , I like the yellow stroke effect on the Microsoft logo Nice touch
Nice work Jamees

Decided to make a few fantasy ones for Leicester, not been doin this for a while as been busy guiding FC United to the Premiership :)

Home:

Home_Adidas1.png

Away:

Away_Adidas1.png

Third:

Third_Adidas1.png

What do people think? (H)

overall they are good, but has something wrong with the sponsor 7.5/10

Wow Nicksears Atletico is class I think ! And I also love Jamees'es fantasy team's 2nd and 3rd kit ! Fantastic !

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Leicester one top class also (H)

how do you make a kit??

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

cool kit, love to see england use it

Got into kit making a few days ago. I'm decent at Photoshop and I've just been fiddling. Feel free to rate/comment/criticise. Here is my first attempt at Braga kits for my current game:

Home:
BragaHome.png

Away:
BragaAway.png

Third:
BragaThird.png

I'm thinking of starting a kit request thread after my exams. I know there are about 10 bajillion of them already but I enjoy it and I need to polish up of my Photoshop skills ;)

Last edited:
Back