The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Got into kit making a few days ago. I'm decent at Photoshop and I've just been fiddling. Feel free to rate/comment/criticise. Here is my first attempt at Braga kits for my current game:

Home:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/Tharros89/BragaHome.png

Away:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/Tharros89/BragaAway.png

Third:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/Tharros89/BragaThird.png

Very nice, although I think the sponsor is a tad too low. Also (might just be me), but the away and home look similar as they contain a consistent amount of the same colours if that makes sense. 8/10 nonetheless.

Very nice, although I think the sponsor is a tad too low. Also (might just be me), but the away and home look similar as they contain a consistent amount of the same colours if that makes sense. 8/10 nonetheless.

Thanks for the feedback. I will raise the sponsor a tad and I might swap some of the colours in the away jersey - white and black perhaps? ;)

Like so:

BragaAway2.png

@Tharros: It's really nice mate, but the sponsor kind of ruins it I think.. 8/10 :D

Yeah, very good Tharros, the badge possibly a tad big though?

@ J4ck22 and Ben - thanks for the feedback. I might drop the badge size a bit. I think the sponsor looks ok. It is their real one so I don't really want to change it. I could muck around with the colours though.

Got bored.

Got my photoshop working.

Wish the toon were still sponsored by Adidas, would love something this as a third kit.

newcastlelolz.png

Personally, don't think it is great, just havnt made any kits in a while and thought I may aswell upload this for some luls in the future months.

Those Forest kits are nice, although i'm not a fan of the writing on the 3rd kit. Good stuff :)

That Newcastle kit is stunning!

This is my first ever attempt at making a kit and also photoshop, I know it's not great but if people could give some tips that would be appreciated :) The kit is for my created team, hence no badge, no idea how to make them. If anybody would like to make one for me, just a 2 minute job, that would be fantastic :)

Thanks

Edit- Made an away and third kit too, I know they are all completely different but im having fun playing around. Please let me know what you think

Last edited:
Got bored.

Wish the toon were still sponsored by Adidas, would love something this as a third kit.

newcastlelolz.png

Personally, don't think it is great, just havnt made any kits in a while and thought I may aswell upload this for some luls in the future months.

9/10 Just brilliant.

10/10 for duncs newcastle kit truly tremendous effort , Love the sort of gradient overlay effect at the bottom nice touch dunc
Might see this as part of the new linx advert dunc wearing with lots of guys chasing him pmsl

That Newcastle kit is stunning!

This is my first ever attempt at making a kit and also photoshop, I know it's not great but if people could give some tips that would be appreciated :) The kit is for my created team, hence no badge, no idea how to make them. If anybody would like to make one for me, just a 2 minute job, that would be fantastic :)

Thanks

Edit- Made an away and third kit too, I know they are all completely different but im having fun playing around. Please let me know what you think

I like the home but not sure about the away and third i would stick to one sponsor and not three but good attempt 7/10

Got bored.

newcastlelolz.png

Would it be wrong if I said 'I just jizzed'?

Got bored.

newcastlelolz.png

Its certainly a step up from the Burundian Sun god quality ones, 10/10, you should go into kit making, **** the combine 'arvestor business,

Thought id upload some examples from my kit pack ill be releasing in a week or 2 , 10/11 Designs
Real Madrid Home , Away , Barcelona Home , Away ,
These are the original designs I'm pretty sure these are legit and will look basically the same
Please Rate , I will also be releasing a Designs Pack for this template , although its not my template , I have made hundreds of designs to add into to it , so ill be releasing a designs pack for the template.
Sleeve patches also will be added was just waiting till all league are finished then im gonna go through everyone and add League Patches

Last edited:
Love those kits Gza, template is wicked and your getting pretty handy with the pen tool now aint yah! :)

10/10 :)

Really like the Real Madrid kit, is that design (the sort of sun ray effect) from a template or can you add stuff like that yourself?

Back