The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
7/10 6/10 8/10 6/10 and 6/10... They're all decent, just the sponsor looks a bit messy on the brum ones and i don't like the colour of the 2nd arsenal one...

yeah i had problems with the samsung logo. Oh well. Thanks for the feedback, it helps me to improve future kits

Just Done these ones
France away kit world cup , Germany home kit world cup , Bolton home kit 10/11

mate they are awesome 20/10

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Sweden kit i made

Sweden.png

please rate

View attachment 70490

Ok, it's my first kit ever. I think myself it's good for a first kit but could someone explain how to make backgrounds for my badge, as you can see I'm not good in it.

Heres A few kits i made
Honduras
Home:
Away:
New Zealand
Home:
Away:
Austrailia
Home:
Away:

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Any Ratings?

It's a bit similar to NZ kits I posted on this thread a week ago don't you think?! Hmmmm...
Didnt Realise mate sorry! :P
The first thing that came to mind was the maoris and that was one of the first usable image on google images!

Got bored. Made this Europe kit. Similar idea to the African Kit for the world cup.
europekit.png

Home: 6/10
The Sony logo has some jagged edges around the 'S' and the 'o'. The Forest logo has some random white pixels in it and it is kind of hard to see. Maybe make it a grey instead of black?

Away: 9/10
Much better IMO. No jaggies. The forest logo is easy to see.

These are a few of kits I made on my request thread
Man Utd
zy6fb5.png
2dh89wh.png
24lr7t2.png

Darlington
2ekpsfm.png
2d9hed.png
2wrjgc2.png

FC United of Manchester
atkapg.png
2jdqeev.png