The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Home: 6/10
The Sony logo has some jagged edges around the 'S' and the 'o'. The Forest logo has some random white pixels in it and it is kind of hard to see. Maybe make it a grey instead of black?

Away: 9/10
Much better IMO. No jaggies. The forest logo is easy to see.

The first one, I had to change the colours of the Sony and the Forest badge, being the noob i am, I just "coloured it in".

Hence why the other one worked well, because they were the natural colours of the original images

My Valencia kits, H/A/T

where's that nike template from? been looking all over for it!?

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

sunderlandaway.png

a jokey sunderland away ;)

These are a few of kits I made on my request thread
Man Utd
zy6fb5.png
2dh89wh.png
24lr7t2.png

Darlington
2ekpsfm.png
2d9hed.png
2wrjgc2.png

FC United of Manchester
atkapg.png
2jdqeev.png
29gipna.png

Sunderland
wfo9.png
taoif4.png
2epoxep.png

Loved those man united opel ones as I've said, so 10/10 for those
the FC of United ones are great too, would probs give them an 8 because the sponsor rapes my eyes on the third kit
Darlo ones get a 9
and the problem with the sunderland ones is the colour of the Paddy power sponsor, it's very bright and distracts away from the rest of the kits. apart from that give them an 8.
:)

I wasn't too happy with the red and blue either but that's what was requested.

Thanks for the CC ;).

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Made some Sunderland kits as they have released the fact they're 'Tailored By England' and the away kit is this colour.

I'd be very happy with these new season:

azfp4.png
2njwpbp.png

Here is ZVX's kit which he posted in the wrong section. Next time upload as png and search before you post mate.

attachment.php

It's nice but the usa flag on the back of the shirt kills it 7/10

Thanks for the CC ;).

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Made some Sunderland kits as they have released the fact they're 'Tailored By England' and the away kit is this colour.

azfp4.png
2njwpbp.png
Great kits; a good piece of work :)

Thanks for the CC ;).

azfp4.png
2njwpbp.png

Badges are too big apart froom that very good 8/10

azfp4.png
2njwpbp.png

Andy, these kits are the BEES KNEES!
10/10 for them both, the badge looks fantastic, it doesn't look too big at all.
on the away kit maybe make the umbro logo gold or white to match the strip, as black is nowhere else on the kit. you'll be challenging thetrend77 soon with kits like these!

Andy, these kits are the BEES KNEES!
10/10 for them both, the badge looks fantastic, it doesn't look too big at all.
on the away kit maybe make the umbro logo gold or white to match the strip, as black is nowhere else on the kit. you'll be challenging thetrend77 soon with kits like these!

Cheers dude, much appreciated. :D

Atletico kit i made about half an hour ago . Wanted to keep the sponsor as i think it goes well

Rate Please ... Feedback Would Be Awsum

Last edited:
Back