FC United of Manchester
atkapg.png
2jdqeev.png
29gipna.png

Sunderland
wfo9.png
taoif4.png
2epoxep.png

Love the ManU ones, but I wouldn't give them superb raiting cause of the 3rd kit. Yellow and Green for ManU ?!?!? :P The Sunderland ones are the best I think. Paddy power suits good for them. All 4 teams together .... 8/10

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

a dinamo zagreb kit. the first kit i ever made so dont be too harsh :)
View attachment 71995

Don't be harsh ?? I think it's superb! Waaayyyy better than my first kit lol :P

I love it quite much but still I think it's too empty. Only blue kit color, sponsor and badge not enough 9/10 from me ;)

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

I wasn't too happy with the red and blue either but that's what was requested.

Thanks for the CC ;).

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Made some Sunderland kits as they have released the fact they're 'Tailored By England' and the away kit is this colour.

I'd be very happy with these new season:

azfp4.png
2njwpbp.png

Ten of ten. 10/10. nothing more to say ....

These kits are Birmingham City's kits for the 10/11 season.

They are as close as i could personally design them to the actual thing, although the kits are based on what i could interpret from the club shop website pictures of the kits, which i have to admit aren't the best.

Home:
View attachment 72087

Away:
View attachment 72088

Last edited:
I was gonna ask someone to try an create them but I thought the pictures were a little vague.

You however have done it well :D

8/10.

I was gonna ask someone to try an create them but I thought the pictures were a little vague.

You however have done it well :D

8/10.

The Xtep on the right sleeve and the X as the make logo was hard to find then do tbf.
Not a lot of results on google.

im not massively pleased with my mimic of them, but i think once i get the kit i will be able to improve them hopefully

Don't be harsh ?? I think it's superb! Waaayyyy better than my first kit lol
tongue.gif

I love it quite much but still I think it's too empty. Only blue kit color, sponsor and badge not enough 9/10 from me
thanks mate!!! its beauty is in its simplicity :D
wink.gif

where do u get the 10/11 templates from???

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

These are two of the Bradford Kits that iv designed for my following season of my story to introduce. I have a few more, but like these the best so far.

Home:
View attachment 72165

Away:
View attachment 72164

these are good kits mate :) next time don't squish the errea logo

I think a 3rd kit with coke zero as the sponsor would be good :)

Nice kits 8.5/10 :)

where do u get the 10/11 templates from???

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

these are good kits mate :) next time don't squish the errea logo

I think a 3rd kit with coke zero as the sponsor would be good :)

Nice kits 8.5/10 :)

Thanks mate ;), i haven't got 10/11 templates i just used the other templates and combined all the right bits to get a close to the real kits for us, next season.
And ye i might do that, maybe a white kit ;)

Oh and the errea logo, i didnt touch tbh, was just on the template, i shall make it bigger :)

can't seem to upload mine as kit isn't appearing in the folder I saved it in :(

Back