The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Very nice design and kits.

Only small improvments would be moving sponsors slightly higher up. I think mainly the top of kit's sponsors are about in line with the armpit.

Also, there is no nike logo on the away city kit, but i know that was just a mistake and you forgot.

Don't get me wrong though, I really like the kits!

ahhhh yes... there is one there.... i just forgot to colour overlay it so its white :)

whoops... tbh i really hadnt noticed

project dummy versions of my bristol rovers kits... was kinda hard to do :/ stupid pen tool!!
BR_home_pd-2.png
BR_away_pd.png
BR_third_pd.png

Like that uruguay kit pal , maybe make the badge a tad more visible to the eye maybe add a stroke to it ? other than that 9/10

Some Random kits:

FranceH1.png
FranceAPD.png
FranceTPD.png

The France third kit is a remake of a kit France wore at a World Cup (78 maybe?) when both they and Hungary turned up in white shirts, so they borrowed the shirts of a local club. They won 3-0.
EnglandH.png

1986 remake
CelticAPD.png
CelticA2PD.png
CelticA1PD.png
CelticTPD.png
RangersHPD.png
RangersAPD.png
RangersTPD.png
AnderlechtH.png
AnderlechtA.png
ValenciaHPD.png
ValenciaAPD.png
MonacoH1.png
MonacoA.png
MonacoT.png
GalatasarayHPD.png
GalatasarayAPD.png
GalatasarayTPD.png
GalatasarayFPD.png
FenerbahceHPD.png

Make sure to save the kits as .png and use the brush or eraser to edit the shirt so it matches the collar ;).
Nice kits though.

Swindon Third:
35mma76.jpg

Utrecht:
316nrjm.jpg
k4dpq9.jpg

Sunderland Away:
2cdzscn.jpg

They are all real kits made by me, not using any template unless in the PD pack (made by Taylo2 and I) if that is the case then I have edited it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Dec, you got the SAFC kit up fast!

Looks good but I dont really like the kit itself if you get what I mean!?:P

But they're really good.

Thanks, I did it at about 3pm so it was a few hours after it was released. Yes I get you as I don't either as it is "stone" not white but also the sides ruin the kit.

Gave the new SAFC away kit a go in long sleeve.

First time making my own though.

nysgadg7.jpg

Last edited:
That doesn't look right, sorry. The colour is a bit grey and the collar should only be a thin like with a white one half the size as at the moment the collar is massive. Then the arms have a flick at the end and if you look at the picture it is more rounded and thicker.
Good try though.

For the sake of it. Levski Sofa Home:
7236tc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back