The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
I decided earlier today that I would make my own custom team through the editor and play my way through a few seasons with that, potentially making a story on it, too. Hence, I've made some kits for that, opinions would be welcomed :)

Firstly, the logo of the club (just to put things into context slightly):

2z9l35v.png

Now, Home Kit:

fube37.png

Away:

6o0d2w.png

Sorry for the rather large size, only just finished them.

Not bad mate, like what you've done with the away sponsor with the words Sony Ericsson. On the kit, I'd actually make the club logo a little larger - perhaps 35 pixels wide.

Not bad mate, like what you've done with the away sponsor with the words Sony Ericsson. On the kit, I'd actually make the club logo a little larger - perhaps 35 pixels wide.

I was thinking that they were a little small at first, but if I make it too large it looks weird because it's not a proper (as in like, professionally done) logo, so doesn't really fit in too well.

Here are the Project Dummy versions of the Arsenal kits I made on the previous page.

arsenalhome.png
arsenalhomepd.png

arsenalaway.png
arsenalawaypd.png

arsenalthirdt.png
arsenalthirdpd.png

Still not happy about you editing the dummy colour but nice kits.

Sorry, I like messing around with them (obviously without causing arguments and ****). I tried to put Robin van Persie's head on one of them - the colour was fine, just I couldn't get it to fit XD

Well I made them so when someone edits your work in which you looked into what he did before it was released then you are bound to be unhappy about it. Please make a kit style or even attempt it.

Yes Mike I know, however I have looked into that and it is best to leave it as it is to be fair, I mean people may want to use yours in game so best to leave it as default :), plus you have the whole one person is not the same shade as another so it will never, ever be perfect.
It is actually John Terry but severly edited lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec Ur being pathetic really , because u uploaded the fukin templates yourself , why do that if your gonna complain when people use it , its totally pathetic now m8 as people said just stfu about the dummy kits seriously ,

On Topic Excellent kits mike , it seems your work never ceases to amaze me , just keeps getting better and better ..

Ps dec just so say m8 your template is good work , you should be proud people are using it because you made it look how popular ss and things are , if you just accept people use your template you could become a star ....

Last edited:
Oh mte i cnnt undestnd ur l33t. What you said was very immature to be fair and I am not going to listen to you if you a) don't use proper spelling/grammar and b) flame.

If you read what I said I said that I looked into it and he is editing a locked file which isn't actually using the kit but manipulating (people can use the kits for all I care) however what he did was looked into and if people want to use his kits in game it is best to stick with the grey colour for the reasons I stated.

This is a rate my kit thread, lets keep it that way, not the ***** and moan thread.

Everyone, if you want to argue, take it to PM, or we will have another thread closed due to bickering.

Cool i never knew all that **** , i thought you were complaining because people were using it , but what's the difference whatever was in the Psd becomes usable when you uploaded it , its not like someone has edited it and released it and claimed it as there own , i ain't looking for an argument , so ill just leave it now and let the thread be used for the purpose its here for rating kits ..

Agreed Dunc

Dec.

you uploaded your templates, therefore you cannot moan about anyone changing them/using them, so just shut up and stop arguing over it ffs.

they're obviously good, thats why people are using them so be happy that people appreciate it instead of moaning.

The reason I am "moaning" about them changing them is because it is a locked file and editing them actually changes the dummy as the dummy is not a block colour so colour overlaying them makes the effect go. I am giving an opinion to be honest as it just means people who many want to use the kits in game will have them stand at as the dummy is different.

The reason I am "moaning" about them changing them is because it is a locked file and editing them actually changes the dummy as the dummy is not a block colour so colour overlaying them makes the effect go. I am giving an opinion to be honest as it just means people who many want to use the kits in game will have them stand at as the dummy is different.
meh.

doubt people will care that much.

but whatever, anymore arguing/bickering and i'm closing this.

Back