The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Are you meant to be making fantasy or real kits? As I am sure that you both can make real kits due to the template being in the pack.

Lionel - That isn't on the kit in game though ;).

mjt - I swear the kit Anu posted is real though, like the previous one is similar to the real kit two seasons ago.

This is not a competition thread. Post pics to rate kits, not against each other. Anu's kits are very similar to those that are used or have been used.

As Mike said the Everton home is identical to the 2009/10 one and the Bolton one is the same style as the 2008/09 home bar the collar colour so I would say you do as they aren't fantasy.

want a competition, make a thread then, dont spam this thread as it will end up causing arguements :)

I was only asking who's looks the best, it wasn't so much a competition, more of a highest rating, but since no-one rated them there was no point. It's not an argument anyway

want a competition, make a thread then, dont spam this thread as it will end up causing arguements :)

Don't start another ******* competition, please, we have about 5 on the go. Just join one of them.

i don't think i've honestly seen a terrible kit made yet tbh in these 49 pages, don't ruin it now with petty arguments/competitions because this isnt the thread for it.

well done guys, alot of you have a real talent for kitmaking.

i don't think i've honestly seen a terrible kit made yet tbh in these 49 pages, don't ruin it now with petty arguments/competitions because this isnt the thread for it.

well done guys, alot of you have a real talent for kitmaking.

apart from mine

Back