The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
owls.jpg

You need the Convert Point tool (in the pen tool submenu). Then use that, select the path you've made with the pen tool and go to a point (parked by a little square), click and drag it to bring out the curve handles, adjust these as you need. You can also move points by ctrl+dragging them.

Decided to have a shot at making a shirt, not got the emblem to integrate nicely, although the retro coat of arms worked well, didn't fit in.

NewcastleCustom.png

It looks ok pal,the sleeves look really good

I totally disagree, put the Arsenal badge below the texture and don't add any effects apart from a gold 1px stroke.

Put the Arsenal badge above every single layer as it is faint which normally means it is below the design of the kit. Overall 8/10

Fail.

Always put badges and sponsors under texture layer, or they don't look like they are on the kit.

Is everyone ignoring the fact that the Arsenal badge is mahussive :P

These are all so good!! How do you guys make them, Photoshop im guessing but where do you get the shirt template from etc.

Keep up the good work everyone!!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

P.S has anyone made any Cardiff kits i could pinch lol?

Cheers.

That looks quite a decent Uruguay shirt, like the badge although you could add a stroke around it of like black with an opacity of 40% ish to make it stand out more, but I like the unicef along the side sponsor, I'd give it a 7/10

These are all so good!! How do you guys make them, Photoshop im guessing but where do you get the shirt template from etc.

Keep up the good work everyone!!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

P.S has anyone made any Cardiff kits i could pinch lol?

Cheers.
How are these mate ??
Cardiff Home Cardiff away
View attachment 81794 View attachment 81795

Cut out the sleeve badges better, makes them look messy.

Back