• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
please rate my kits for my Palermo :D
kgfdrxag.png
szoawxbo.png
3pb32g3g.png

Cooper, on your Fulham kit the badge looks a little squashed to fit into the kit. My suggestion would be to move the Diadora logo (and outline if the template you used has one) up a bit so that the logo doesn't look as crowded as it is currently.
Also, I don't really like the positioning of the sponsor. I know the cross makes the placement difficult as I've used the same template for my most recent Fiorentina kit (check lower in this post for the larger version), but I've put my sponsor inside the Cross so it doesn't look too weird.
6/10

Mr.E. Decent kits, if a little plain and devoid of much creativity. Also, on the Home and Third kits, the sponsor logo you're using hasn't been cut out properly so you can see bits of white on it - best way to fix this is (because luckily you're using a logo with mainly writing on it, no pictures) to use a colour overlay and get rid of the nasty sticky-out bits.
7/10 though, because they look nice (apart from the sponsor) :)

Here are the Fiorentina kits I've been working on (as seen by the earlier post). I took Neall's and Micky's advice and got rid of the double stripe on the left ;). Did seem to look better, so thanks for that guys :)

Home:
wiq3i8.png

Away:
ofdkd3.png

Third:
qnwshl.png

I know the Away and Third kits are a little plain; but the reason for that is I'm not confident with the pen tool just yet. If i was more confident I'd probably have put a more original design on the away and left out the logo on the bottom right of the curve, but alas, I did what I could with what I had.

Comments etc, as always, welcomed.

EDIT: Patched up the home kit. The cross hitting the body seam seemed a little edgy so have fixed this :) hopefully will just make it look smoother and thus, better

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

OK, take 2 at my custom-Liverpool kit.

Once again, not a finished product (as per #1546) so ideas and help would be welcome.

bdqlbr.png

Last edited:
Grungy, nice and different well done.
Though I don't like the bottom watermark as it is very unrealistic.

Grungy, nice and different well done.
Though I don't like the bottom watermark as it is very unrealistic.

Meaning the Panda or the R thing after the Acer?

EDIT. You must mean the Panda. Just thought about it and I agree, who the **** would ever put that on a football shirt LOL.

Yeah, cheers. I'll re-do it and maybe touch it up here and there and come back with something slightly different and better methinks.

I don't think the whole lower badge is realistic to be fair, I would only use them if they are one tone and in the middle.

I don't think the whole lower badge is realistic to be fair, I would only use them if they are one tone and in the middle.

Can you be specific when you say 'lower badge?' As you have probably guessed, I'm a little bit of a newbie at this ;)

The badge in the corner. If you look at kits you don't see Chelsea having a full colour badge cutting off in the right or left corner with a little bit of blue over it.
For new you are very good.

The badge in the corner. If you look at kits you don't see Chelsea having a full colour badge cutting off in the right or left corner with a little bit of blue over it.
For new you are very good.

Oh you mean like on my Fiorentina Kits and so on?

I know it's unrealistic and will probably never happen, but I just like fiddling out with things and seeing what works and so on. Whilst they are unrealistic I just think they tend to add something to the kit and make it a little bit more special, but that's just me >.>

And thanks, trying to get better ;)

And Gza, if I was being an absolute **** I'd say the sleeve logos aren't aligned, and perhaps should be ;)
Besides that though, very nice kit, like the old sponsor, too. Oh, but for the badge on the shorts, try rotating it slightly as it doesn't quite fit properly and looks a little awkward.
Solid 9/10 though

No your not blind there is just forgot to remove the shadow for the shorts , in game size and on the game you cant see the shadow anyways so i dont really bother to much about it , cheers for the comment

Oh and P.s

Nice kits those Fiorentina ones , i say 10 /10 i love the uniqueness of them , and its not just a colour overlay there is work in it nice work keep it up

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Man City Home Kit 10/11 .Please Rate this One Put a lot of Work into it ..

Last edited:
No your not blind there is just forgot to remove the shadow for the shorts , in game size and on the game you cant see the shadow anyways so i dont really bother to much about it , cheers for the comment

Oh and P.s

Nice kits those Fiorentina ones , i say 10 /10 i love the uniqueness of them , and its not just a colour overlay there is work in it nice work keep it up

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Man City Home Kit 10/11 .Please Rate this One Put a lot of Work into it ..

Firstly, cheers for the comments about the Fiorentina kits :)

Secondly. F**k me that kit is nice. Smallest criticism being that again I don't agree with the way the badge sits on the shorts, but hey-ho. Besides that, honestly one of the most detailed kits I've seen on here and thoroughly deserves 10/10 :D

What template are you using? 'Cos that doesn't look like SS '09.

Its called Fmpt Ultimate i think its not like ss though , there is like only 7 designs u can choose , all the rest and basically every kit ive made ive done al the details myself with pen tool .

Thanks a lot for the rating m8 appreciate it

Its called Fmpt Ultimate i think its not like ss though , there is like only 7 designs u can choose , all the rest and basically every kit ive made ive done al the details myself with pen tool .

Thanks a lot for the rating m8 appreciate it

Christ, that's some proper skill you've got there :)

I'm still mulling about in the colour overlay stage haha. I've tried a bit with pen tool and I just can't get to grips with it :/

As with my Liverpool kit though, trying something new :P

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

OK, referring to my previous Liverpool kit attempt with the grunge brushes (post #1557) I've re-done it.

I said the changes would probably be slight >.> but erm, well. You'll see.

Once again, though, this is still not the finished product, just a development stage, so any ideas etc. would be welcomed. :)

ms27hv.png

EDIT: Not to worry too much, had a brain storm and will post my new design in a bit for criticism etc.

Last edited:
I like the classic look of the collar and the sleeve-endings on the home; very unique.
Also like the general design of the away, though personally I would have put the badge under the kit manufacturer and left the stripe to run all the way.

Aside from that though, on your home kit the red from the shoulders looks as if it's run out of the kit a little and is highlighted by the sleeves - a little editing of this and your kits would be properly hot.

8/10

Back