The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
@Stetchkov

really nice kits (H)
good job m8
thank you man! that means alot, i think im going to manage/story mode TSV 1860 Muenchin. im a sucker for baby blue and white stripes. also the pirelli logo flows better with the 1860 logo then the others (talking about comparing shapes and negative space). i think i will remake the away jersey, for some reason i have mixed emotions about it.

my first stab at kits, these home and away kits are for a team i intend to create soon enough, just need some feedback and the like :)

my retro nufc kits

decided to start making retro kit requests heres just a few that are available for download now wot you all think?? now dont rate the beauty of the kits as this is the way they had them really but just the way i made em like the away 1990 yellow/green has been the most time consuming to date the green triangles i had to put on 1 by 1 after making the shape over 160 triangles 1 at a time.

Last edited:
I had the fourth newcastle kit youve put up there it was my first kit :) nice kits mate!

Hi this is my first time posting on here, some of you may know my work from a couple of other sites, and I co-created this style, Project Dummy

olympiquedemarseille3-1.png
marseillelargecopy.png

Marseille Third

Thought i'd see what you guys thought

Last edited:
That is class mate!10/10
Couple of Inter kits.

On the home shirt id try and ease the spots that overlap the piping lines down the front, they kind of ruin what is a pretty interesting design. Not sure if its my cup of tea exactly but i do like the away. If it were me id tweek the visa sponsorship colour and get rid of the black shoulder, possibly just making it grey so its not so harsh a transition from the white shirt.

id give the home shirt 7/10 and the away 8.5/10

On the home shirt id try and ease the spots that overlap the piping lines down the front, they kind of ruin what is a pretty interesting design. Not sure if its my cup of tea exactly but i do like the away. If it were me id tweek the visa sponsorship colour and get rid of the black shoulder, possibly just making it grey so its not so harsh a transition from the white shirt.

id give the home shirt 7/10 and the away 8.5/10

Agree with this, but also, not a fan of that colar on the Home kit, with the template used, cutting into the 'piping' across the shirt makes it look a bit 'messy'.

Nice kits tho apart from that.

Agree with this, but also, not a fan of that colar on the Home kit, with the template used, cutting into the 'piping' across the shirt makes it look a bit 'messy'.

Nice kits tho apart from that.

maybe using one of the smaller "floppy collars" that nike uses, like on the Spartak Moscow shirts?

My second and third 'pen tool' kits:

Man Utd Away:..................................Carlisle Home Kit

2u8jomg.png
n36szn.png

Thoughts, suggestions and contructive criticisms?

Last edited:
My second and third 'pen tool' kits:

Man Utd Away:..................................Carlisle Home Kit

2u8jomg.png
n36szn.png

Thoughts, suggestions and contructive criticisms?

Skill wise....they both look nice and clean, smooth lines, fairly good craftmanship. 8/10
Design wise, im not keen on the united away, just doesnt seem to appeal to me, but thats just personal taste, 6/10 the carlise shirt however i quite like, although the sponsor doesnt really suit, with the yellow part of .com......but overall i like it 8/10

if i were to offer some changes/improvments id look at making the shadow on the carlise collar a lil darker, it tends to blend into the shirt on that one

Back