The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
heres my first attempt at Coventry city fantasy Home and away kits, anything has to be better than out kits this year! sponsored by "city link" :S

Right here are my two previous Cov kits with added Premier league badges, some slight movements and a coventry 3rd kit. All the 3 look a bit much when together i recon......

Right here are my two previous Cov kits with added Premier league badges, some slight movements and a coventry 3rd kit. All the 3 look a bit much when together i recon......

I quite like these, perhaps putting a 1px stroke around the logo would help it stand out abit more :)

also the word paramount is missing from your 3rd kit and i think when together it makes it look odd... apart from that real nice kits :D

I like the kits, but if you could just get another sponsor..

BlackburnKit2.jpg

@strikerv9dutch

8/10

I like it, it's simple it's good. But you could have used a different sponsor and some other colors, not specific for Arsenal.

@ striker
i like but i give 6/10 only because the arrows on the shirt dont flow with the slight folds of the jersey. not trying to be mean just from a graphics major. it just looks to fake, to stiff

tried out a new template i found :) FMPT Ultimate

tested it out by making these newcastle kits... which i really like

opinions?

newcastlehome2.png
newcastleaway2.png
newcastlethird2.png

i dont like the shorts being in the kits maybe just used to it without like normal but the kits themselves i rate a 9/10 for #1, 7-8/10 for #2 and 3

These are a pair of Scotland kits modelled on the 'Mexico 1986' World Cup shirts made by Umbro.

ScotlandH.png

The home kit (Original shown here) is similar but I thought I should lower the stripe on the shorts to make it look a bit more modern. I also decided to make the logo a single colour, because I think (especially with Umbro), that makes it look a bit classier.

ScotlandA1.png

The away kit (Original) is about the same, with the same logo design as the home kit and the band on the shorts.

PS I know the collar is a bit wonky, but I made it using the pen tool and if I'm honest, the pen tool isn't one of my skills.

new 2010/2011 Reading home kit, i tried to get the sleaves and the blue on the torso to match, this is the closest i could get it at the moment.

arent these the 07/08 or w/e that type was with that strips? also im not a fan of that...to much color...germany sticks with 2 colors black and white. for the most part.

http://www.spotlightsoccer.com/images/00germanyhomekids.jpg
http://www.worldcupyears.com/merchandise/soccercom/Germany%20home%20kit.jpg
http://soccerlens.com/shirts/files/2009/09/germany_0809-away.jpg
are those black and white...........yes and yellow with red so i stuck to the colours from recent years................

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Nike3.jpg

what do u think?
its ok but change the colour of the inner collar to the blue of the stripes

Back