The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
attachment.php

picture.php

That's quite nice, apart from that logo which I don't particularly like, but if it was a normal logo, it would look quite simple and nice, 8/10

They're pretty good apart from the huge sponsor which puts me off, but they're nice and simple, 7/10

Simple Arsenal kits:

Home:
602_home.png

Away:
602_away.png

Third:
602_third.png

I like them but they look more like training kits than they do of real ones.

7/10.

Really liking the simplicity but also keeping in mind that it doesn't have to be too detailed.Liking how the badge really represents the club and I would wear it should it ever come out.

8/10.

2livskn.png
122c8it.png
211kt9v.png
30a5nir.png
2ahwg8m.png
2dlki11.png

Cardiff City Tops :) The Final Two are Cardif City's current ones for 2010/2011 season

Last edited:
Was messing around, came up with this.

englandhomey.png
englandawayt.png

these are amazing.

I can see the project dummy kits taking over fm next season's game.
there needs to be alot more of them going around though before I start using them ie. one for every team in the prem.

We are close to doing that, all Prem teams are done bar Blackpool so far and with more being released soon we are well on aim for 2000 by December (in fact well above it).

hey guys, what do you think of my kits for my custom team? they're called hemsby hornets btw :)

Home;
20krgyb.png

Away;
2qnt6rq.png

Third;
2rrxput.png

hey guys, what do you think of my kits for my custom team? they're called hemsby hornets btw :)

Home;
20krgyb.png

Away;
2qnt6rq.png

Third;
2rrxput.png

I like the first, think the second has too much on it, and :wub: the third! overall 7/10

how bout my chelsea ones?

home:
chelsea_home.png

away:
chelsea_away.png

third:
chelsea_third.png

Nice one MJT, shame it has been made though. Try something like Boca Juniors' home kit as it is easy.

I know it's in JPEG format, couldn't be assed to convert it to PNG :D

Last edited:
Back