The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
Here's my 1st ever attempt. I know the badge on the away is wrong, but just done it all quick to see if I could get it to work.

ipshome.png
ipsaway.png

My first ever succesful attempt at making a kit with the pen tool. A bit poor but I am **** with the pen tool :(.

EnglandPenTool.png

My first ever succesful attempt at making a kit with the pen tool. A bit poor but I am **** with the pen tool :(.

EnglandPenTool.png
Looks alright for a first time effort but I'd have that Nike Sponsor on the left of the shirt or somethin' instead of it being in the middle and maybe change the colour of the Nike Sponsor aswell. Then again I'm no expert. :$

EnglandPenTool.png

Good effort, I'm kinda **** with the pen tool too, so I can't comment on the pen tool bits. I would say not to stroke the Nike logo, it looks a bit too big in the middle like that. But otherwise nice design. :)

i hade some practise, and made this :

41288_1248967042556_1780866163_488481_4274049_n.jpg

40617_1248967082557_1780866163_488482_7608553_n.jpg

40617_1248967122558_1780866163_488483_2845722_n.jpg

rate please...

abouth grafic, its not kits, wen I uplouded the graphic was low...

made this cus i was bored

MY MANCHESTER DERBY KITS : WHICH ONE IS BETTER?

Last edited:
Hello People.....

This is my first go at creating a kit...so i wanted to know what people though and then ask a few questions......
Ive attached a pic of my work...and wanted to know if i should continue to make the,...and if people would like them...having said that how do i upload it on here or the web for people to download? how do i even save it as the correct file.....But before i jump the gun...may people say if this is good stuff...and tips or comments for the future...thanx.....

Ciao..x ;)

Here are arsenals kits ive made? Are they any good?....Please leave comments....
How would i put them in my game?
Ciao...x :)

Your logos seem to be squashed. Apart from that, are all fine.
Thanks for the reply....i have made a few more.....here are the villa kits too.....if i wanted to make a kit megapack....would anyone on here know, how i would put them in my own game..and how i would make it so people would be able to download?

Thanks....please comment on the Villa kits too....

Ciao...x :)

Back