The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
This is my first attempt, just using templates.

chelseajjb.png

I think it looks pretty nice, what do you guys think?

This is my first attempt, just using templates.

chelseajjb.png

I think it looks pretty nice, what do you guys think?

Nice, the sponsor looks a bit low, and maybe could be re-coloured to contrast the blue kit... 7/10 :)

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

a work of boredom, again ;

View attachment 95013

let me know what you think...

I lke this a lot, with the colloar and everything, but the faded milan logo doesn't look natural in the corner. Good kit 8.5/10 :)

made some sunderland kits based loosly on some of their older kits :)

sunderlandhome.png

sunderlandaway.png

BRILLAINT , I LOVE THE blured blue lines, how did you do tat, that is sick 10/10

erm i used a soft brush eraser to get rid of the ends... then used the blur/smudge tool and just stoked out :) quite easy tbf

We vary, there is another way using gradients too.

maybe i was having a dumb blonde moment. but i tried for ages to get the gradient to work... used all the diff gradient tools but it just wouldnt work.... so i just did it the manual way :)

maybe i was having a dumb blonde moment. but i tried for ages to get the gradient to work... used all the diff gradient tools but it just wouldnt work.... so i just did it the manual way :)
lol, i wont be doing tht for a bit, im stillg etting used to pen tool and everything else lol

Thought Id make another Chelsea Home shirt.
chelsea.png

Im liking this alot more than my other one, what do you guys think?

Edit - Just realised I left a line inside the color red.
Gonna have to change that soon.

lol, i wont be doing tht for a bit, im stillg etting used to pen tool and everything else lol

ha... i can hardly use the pen tool... im still learning... i can do simple shapes.... it just coming up wit the imaginaive ideas...which is why for most of my fntasy kits i try and base them on old kits that te club used to wear... gives me an idea thenof what to design :)

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Thought Id make another Chelsea Home shirt.
chelsea.png

Im liking this alot more than my other one, what do you guys think?

Edit - Just realised I left a line inside the color red.
Gonna have to change that soon.

hmm... make the black under the stripes a dark blue slightly darker thn the base also when resizing the badge hold shift so it doesnt get squashed

ha... i can hardly use the pen tool... im still learning... i can do simple shapes.... it just coming up wit the imaginaive ideas...which is why for most of my fntasy kits i try and base them on old kits that te club used to wear... gives me an idea thenof what to design :)

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

hmm... make the black under the stripes a dark blue slightly darker thn the base also when resizing the badge hold shift so it doesnt get squashed

Ok thanks, will do that soon.

You need to create a mask and on the fill tool change it to gradient, quite complex stuff.

Back