The 'Real Madrid' Thread

sat10

Reaction score
2qjg4dl.png
camiseta-Campeones-de-la-Copa-del-Rey-2011-Real-Madrid.jpg

Real Madrid C.F. - Official Website

So I've noticed a lot of the English clubs have their own threads (understandably), so i thought this particular club should have one of its own as well..
So, feel free to talk about anything at all about Real Madrid. Fans...Haters...All are welcome! (as long as you are not here to start silly and pointless arguments..)

2rnkjfp.png

rm-91596.jpg
rm-91605.jpg
rm-91586.jpg
rm-91592.jpg
rm-91601.jpg
rm-91576.jpg
rm-91582.jpg
rm-91566.jpg
rm-91572.jpg
rm-91599.jpg
rm-91589.jpg
rm-91595.jpg

Last edited:
After being leaked quite a long time ago..the official kits for next season have been confirmed today. What do you guys think? Personally..I don't like the home kit much...

rbxpu9.png
34ijqz5.jpg
2nbhizk.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a Madrid fan i think its quite nice but i absolutely love the new goalkeeper kit its awesome

True that..One of the best in the past few years..if not the best

True that..One of the best in the past few years..if not the best

I thought in recent years they have been getting slightly better again i really liked the last 2 but this 1 i love it!!

that home is truly epic :wub:

will be buying it with someone on the back

my favourite Spanish Team

Nice desing, I hope the number and shirt name will be written with gold color too.

when is the home released in the UK?

As i searched for it on Kitbag and it wasnt there :(

I'm surprised there isnt a "Spain" forum seeing as there is a "Scotland" one.

that would require a barca fan on these forums and i dont think we have any?

There is this one dude who was named something with "Carra" I think. I've seen him suggesting downgrades to Madrid players and upgrades to all Barca talents...

I'm surprised there isnt a "Spain" forum seeing as there is a "Scotland" one.

There's a scotland one and not a spain one because this is a UK forum and scotland is in the Uk! and have a good quality of league

There's a scotland one and not a spain one because this is a UK forum and scotland is in the Uk! and have a good quality of league

The Scottish league doesn't even beat the Danish league.

The SPL will have there 2 places back next season so it is better by the Coefficients but as Calum said keep OT.

Who says they will do that? And you can't expect me to keep on topic if you don't.