The 'Real Madrid' Thread

when is the home released in the UK?

As i searched for it on Kitbag and it wasnt there :(

I think for now, you can only get it from the official online store, because they just released them today

Who says they will do that? And you can't expect me to keep on topic if you don't.

My bad the SPL has overtaken the Swiss not the Danish as Copenhagen did well in the CL and are basically carrying the Danish coefficients.

Guys, the thread is about Real Madrid, not the Scottish Premier leauge coefficient...

Anyhow, was very sad to see Raul leave Real Madrid, and ****** when C. Ronaldo took his number 7 in less than 3-4 days after Raul left...

Vulture...

Oh and seems Mourinho has around 100 mil to spend for transfers?

Guys, the thread is about Real Madrid, not the Scottish Premier leauge coefficient...

Anyhow, was very sad to see Raul leave Real Madrid, and ****** when C. Ronaldo took his number 7 in less than 3-4 days after Raul left...

Vulture...

Oh and seems Mourinho has around 100 mil to spend for transfers?

I would say the most deserving player to don #7 shirt.. He has been brilliant for them and deserves legendary number :)

I would say the most deserving player to don #7 shirt.. He has been brilliant for them and deserves legendary number :)

At the moment yes, I agree, but he could have waited at least a week and a half from Raul's departure to "Show some more respect" to the Madrid legend

Vulture...

Serious? its just a number Raul left Ronaldo gets it. Life goes on

At the moment yes, I agree, but he could have waited at least a week and a half from Raul's departure to "Show some more respect" to the Madrid legend

Not his choice though isn't it.. Its not like he asked them to present the shirt. They did and they arranged the date and all. All Ronaldo did was to accept the number..

Not his choice though isn't it.. Its not like he asked them to present the shirt. They did and they arranged the date and all. All Ronaldo did was to accept the number..

Correct, correct.

Oh and what was all this saga between Valdano and Mourinho?

Serious? its just a number Raul left Ronaldo gets it. Life goes on

Imagine you gave nr 14 shirt after Henry left to Nicklas Bendtner... Don't think you'd be having this opinion right now ;) :D

(Yeah I know, most worst comparison but the first i could think of)

Correct, correct.

Oh and what was all this saga between Valdano and Mourinho?

Ego clash. Both dont like each other. Even Vladano made negative comments on Jose when he was at Chelsea. And Valdano didn't like Jose management/playing style whatever. Two giants fighting for supremacy and Perez decided to stick with Jose.

This is what i read.. I mean in the simplest form ;)

Hey how is Schalke preparing this season. I mean any good signings?

big ego -------><---- big ego

They collide, Mourinho makes it unscathed, but Valdano had to say goodbye.

Ah I understand fully... didn't pay attention to that saga, but now it's more clear to me....

Zidane got Valdano's "former position" if i've heard correctly?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Ego clash. Both dont like each other. Even Vladano made negative comments on Jose when he was at Chelsea. And Valdano didn't like Jose management/playing style whatever. Two giants fighting for supremacy and Perez decided to stick with Jose.

This is what i read.. I mean in the simplest form ;)

Hey how is Schalke preparing this season. I mean any good signings?

So far not much information. They brought in Ralf Fährmann (sub for Neuer), didn't see much of Frankfurt's games last season so don't know how good he is... They also brought in Mainz defender Christian Fuchs (austria captain) and a defensive midfielder from Alemannia Aachen (scored 3 goals in 4 cup games, and 7 goals, 9 assists in 33 games - not bad for a DM)

We're also linked to:
Stekelenburg (yeah rumours still here)
Etienne Capoue
Balázs Dzsudzsák and believe it or not, to Lehmann ending his career (2nd time) in Schalke where he started it

Q. on Real Madrid and C. Ronaldo.
How many has he scored for Real Madrid in this last season?

Imagine you gave nr 14 shirt after Henry left to Nicklas Bendtner... Don't think you'd be having this opinion right now ;) :D

(Yeah I know, most worst comparison but the first i could think of)

woudn't bother me in the slightest :)

Scored 52 or 53 goals. Goal Machine..

lol straying off topic again ;)

just talk bout #RM in this thread lol

lol straying off topic again ;)

just talk bout #RM in this thread lol

xD

Back ontopic:

Heard Mourinho wants to bring in Zlatan Ibrahimovic? That would be a shock transfer move... Oh and I've read on some page (probably unreliable) that Real Madrid would let Higuain go for 15 mil €?

ok...an off-topic and noobish question..Anyone know how i can utilise all that space left on the right of the OP?...I feel it would look better then.. I know I should ask this in site support but i presumed I'd get a quicker reply here!

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

My preferences of all the strikers who've been strongly linked so far to come in next season..in order...

Neymar -> Tevez -> Aguero