omfgbbqpls

Reaction score
Alright, as I felt there had to be another way of playing tiki taka, with enough creative freedom I started all over and so far it's working magnificent. Here are some screenshots + download. :)

schermafbeelding2011032w.png

schermafbeelding2011032r.png

schermafbeelding2011032z.png

schermafbeelding2011032e.png

schermafbeelding2011032x.png

schermafbeelding2011032r.png

Last edited:
Cool, will go over it tonight. Can you post a pic of your actual tactic though, because I can't go on FM right now.

How high are your possession and pass completion percentages? If this is to be a legit tiki taka tactic, they have to be 60-70% for possession and 87-95% pass completion.

How high are your possession and pass completion percentages? If this is to be a legit tiki taka tactic, they have to be 60-70% for possession and 87-95% pass completion.

90% pass completion, 72% possesion.

---

schermafbeelding2011032b.png

May differ per match though.

Good stuff. Will defo give it a look when I get home mate!

Good stuff. Will defo give it a look when I get home mate!

Awesome, would love to see some screenshots from others. Maybe some input as well, as the tactic doesn't perform as it should yet. XD

Sorry have to check this is someone else tactic that you have just tweak a few roles??

Sorry have to check this is someone else tactic that you have just tweak a few roles??

Actually no, I've been changing a lot of stuff really. The formation is the same, but that's about it. Furthermore it's been tested for over 2 seasons with a subtop club in the Netherlands, which I managed to get champion with twice in a row. ;)

Great good luck with it
Actually no, I've been changing a lot of stuff really. The formation is the same, but that's about it. Furthermore it's been tested for over 2 seasons with a subtop club in the Netherlands, which I managed to get champion with twice in a row. ;)

OMGG when is this being released!! Please hurry up!!

Ok lost first game 1-0 and got a player sent off lol

its good for possesion but does need work in other areas.

suprise suprise that a free kick again defeated my team :(

Cheers mate means alot. Good luck with your one and good luck if you try my one.

Will sure do mate, will keep you posted too. ;) This one needs a lot of work though, all it is really good at is possesion and lots of passes... :p

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Ok lost first game 1-0 and got a player sent off lol

its good for possesion but does need work in other areas.

suprise suprise that a free kick again defeated my team :(

Match preperation; defending set pieces? ;)

How is your passing game going through?

Thanks for this man im gonna tweak this to fit my Roma team i think it will be perfect with work!

Passing game is good probally need a few more players to fit the tactic.

Im testing totti out with a little creative freedom in the amc posistion i think he will benefit from it