Thanks for this man im gonna tweak this to fit my Roma team i think it will be perfect with work!

Passing game is good probally need a few more players to fit the tactic.

Im testing totti out with a little creative freedom in the amc posistion i think he will benefit from it

Keep me posted. ;)

Battle of the threads and tactic's who will win LOL going to download yours over the weekend and have a play with it

Battle of the threads and tactic's who will win LOL going to download yours over the weekend and have a play with it

Lol, as long people enjoy their games I don't mind. That's what the game is all about in the end. ;)

Keep losing 1-0 lol i seem to get stuck on the wings passing in a triangle for 1-2 mins then a long ball to nobody

im thinking maybe fullbacks need run with ball often to encourage other players to get involved what do you think?

Keep losing 1-0 lol i seem to get stuck on the wings passing in a triangle for 1-2 mins then a long ball to nobody

im thinking maybe fullbacks need run with ball often to encourage other players to get involved what do you think?

They have no idea where to run to at the moment as everyone plays in a free role. That's going to be the first fix, lol. Only the two playmakers + AMC should be playing in a free role. Furthermore it's important indeed to get the two wing backs up front as they can offer pass options towards the other players and try to cross the ball in front of goal.

As I said, work in progress. Have a lot of time tomorrow, after then will be a lot less. :(

It worked!

I set WB's run with ball sometimes
AMC sometimes and a little creative freedom
ST's run with ball sometimes

They dont get stuck in midfield and they attack with deadly force. If you used this with barca messi would tear defences apart if menez can messi can lol.

75% possesion
decent amount of shots and good defense!

I suggest everyone download and tweek to there own teams!

It worked!

They dont get stuck in midfield and they attack with deadly force. If you used this with barca messi would tear defences apart if menez can messi can lol.

75% possesion

how many notches to the AMC in CF?

It worked!

75% possesion

Did you make sure everyone to get off the free role? ;)

Amc

1.Attacking down 2 notches
2.Creative up 4 nothes
3.run with ball sometimes and got rid of hold up ball (i imagine messi in the role as soon as he gets on the ball he usually runs at teams causing panic and mass closing down lol)

basically all i did was make a few people run with ball and knocked up a bit of creative freedom out wide so they dont get pinned down

gerrard acted very well in that role so i didn't change it

Used this tactic in my Barca save, played 4 matches - lost all of them (Real won everything, so I don't have any chances now to win league). Sorry, but I can't test this more.

Used this tactic in my Barca save, played 4 matches - lost all of them (Real won everything, so I don't have any chances now to win league). Sorry, but I can't test this more.

This tactic is far from finished, as stated in the OP. Besides that, a team needs to get gelled towards a tactic and that certainly won't happen in 4 matches. Happy FM'ing. ;)

I have been drawn against barce in the champs league :O

Ill test it on them :p C'mon roma!

......3-1 barca :(

de rossi sent off and totti broken leg!!

Last edited:
Well, I've decided to change some stuff onto the formation and stuff and it is working really well so far. Still tweaking as the passing has become a little less since, but the whole team seems to pass great overall. Here's some screens:

schermafbeelding2011032e.png

Take a loot at the midfield (DMC / MC / MC - Mascherano, Xavi, Busquets):
schermafbeelding2011032z.png

Keep you guys posted. ;)

looks good. r u getting good results against stroger opposition?

Look at this, left defender (Maxwell), midfielder central left (Sergio Busquets) and attacking left winger (Andres Iniesta).

schermafbeelding2011032r.png

looks good. r u getting good results against stroger opposition?

Haven't been up to a lot of big teams yet, lost 0-1 versus Werder Bremen, which we dominated though. ;)

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Check out the OP. ;) - New version released, give some feedback! Playing with five playmakers you gotta be owning, right? :)

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:22 PM ----------

In case of weaker teams, lower the defensive line and do not use the offside trap. Use only one playmaker (MCL/MCR preferably) and set the others to roles to fit your players. Anyone had a try yet?

It seems to be a pretty decent tactic and im testing with my chelsea team. keep it up!
One thing i noticed is that whereas i get most of the pocession, i have few clear cut chances, and much less agaisnt strong teams. I have Terry and defence still seems slightly lacking.
Everything else seems good :)

It seems to be a pretty decent tactic and im testing with my chelsea team. keep it up!
One thing i noticed is that whereas i get most of the pocession, i have few clear cut chances, and much less agaisnt strong teams. I have Terry and defence still seems slightly lacking.
Everything else seems good :)

If you're defence concedes quite a few goals, make sure to lower your defensive line and perhaps play without the offside trap. ;)

In case of leaking CCC's, analyze your game and see if you get a lot of "half CCC's", if that is the case play with the mentality of your attacker to get them into the right position (lays a bit deeper with his mentality towards defensive in case of getting the ball).

If some guys have tried it, I'd love to see results from you guys! Including some passing stats, ofcourse. (H)