Looks promising, but deffinitely needs tweaking, so I'll give it a try when I finish trying the tactics I'm testing atm. Just tried 1 game after benfica, 65% possession, but they shooted 6 times and I did just three times, and ended up losing by 2-0 :(

Looks promising, but deffinitely needs tweaking, so I'll give it a try when I finish trying the tactics I'm testing atm. Just tried 1 game after benfica, 65% possession, but they shooted 6 times and I did just three times, and ended up losing by 2-0 :(

Suit your midfield with the right roles for your players, using one playmaker (one of the MC's preferably). Also, when getting compeltely hammered at the back, lower the defensive line and make sure you do not let them try the offside trap. ;)

any progress so far? im very interested in the idea of the tiki tika and having creative freedom at the same time. This tactic is working very well for my chelsea team so far. I disabled offside trap and lowered defensive line like you suggested and now the defence is much more reliable. I guess this is because chelsea has slow defenders :p
However, though i mostly have the majority of poccession, when i play agaisnt stronger teams (arsenal, man city, etc), my poccession drops to only about 45-55% Maybe you should make an alternative tactic which encourages even more poccession and used agaisnt stronger teams. Just a suggestion and good work!

Very impressive, with Chelsea I have regularly been winning with 80%+ possession.

Great tactic! Played 4 won 4, All high scoring :)

Just quick question where is your Messi playing? AMR?

Thanks Again

---------- Post added 25/04/2011 at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 22/04/2011 at 01:37 PM ----------

who is the AMC in the tactic?

LUjRS.png

zcKd0.png

Alright guys, I must admit I have been really busy lately and FM got on a side road really. I'll be attempting to give you guys some extra to play with on wednesday. I'm currently at work :)@) and am going out for dinner with my girlfriend tonight. Tomorrow is work all day long, so as I said, my time is limited.

Hope to get some more CCC's, will keep you guys posted. (K)

Hi,

I am using your tactic with Atletico Madrid and I can say at the moment I'm looking good. I know it is early to tell results, but so far I have 5 games, 3 wins and 2 draws (Barcelona and Valencia with 77-23% and 66-34%) in league. Also i've won AEK to Euro League for 5-1.

I can say I'm impressed with the quality of possession, and with the amount of passes that each player has.

When i have more games played, I'll put the pictures here to prove what i've said.

I also won the European Cup to Inter Milan at the beginning of the season for 1-0.

Good continuation of work.

Best Regards

testing with arsenal from today, Will make my own Adjustments, but i love the screenshots from everybody, I cater for more Possetion football, id rather Keep a clean sheet then win 5-2 4-1 3-2 would rather win 1-0 2-0

ive looked over this thread, I didnt come across any things like AI instructions or pitch width, types of team talks, What would you recomend

who's the playmaker in this tactic ? types of players recommended for each positions ? match prep , pitch size ? any info would be helpful..

i'm a bit perturbed by the number of intercepted passes i experience due to so many through balls. would decreasing the priority on a few position roles make any negative impact on the tactic?