They are completely useless as soon as I have some funds I need to bring some new defenders in
I intend to bring in Salvatore Bocchetti from Rubin Kazan on a free at the end of the season, if he'l accept a contract in january. Other than that, it depends on what budgets I get at the end of the season as to the defenders I'll be bringing in. But definitely need 2/3 new, high quality defenders pretty sharpish.

I intend to bring in Salvatore Bocchetti from Rubin Kazan on a free at the end of the season, if he'l accept a contract in january. Other than that, it depends on what budgets I get at the end of the season as to the defenders I'll be bringing in. But definitely need 2/3 new, high quality defenders pretty sharpish.
Unless I can ship a few players out in January it looks like ill have to wait until the summer where hopefully the board will back me a bit more

Unless I can ship a few players out in January it looks like ill have to wait until the summer where hopefully the board will back me a bit more
Yeah, thats what I was hoping for, but the board still wont budge. Wouldnt even increase my wage budget by an extra 10k, so that I could meet bocchetti's wage demands. Instead he went to AC Milan. So now, i'm after fernando llorente.
Cant stop conceding, so better score more hah

October,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Europa League- Group Stage

Liverpool 0-1 Trabzonspor

Well, Wasnt this a disaster another ridicoulous display from my defence and Ricky Van Wolfswinkel is really dissapointing me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barclays Premier League

Liverpool 2-2 Man City
(Suarez, Gomes O.G.)

Well our defence is ****! We were 2-0 up in this game and threw it all away in the last 5 minutes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Barclays Premier League

Liverpool 0-1 Sunderland

This is just getting ridicoulous now Van Wolfwinkel had 15!! shots on targets and still didnt score.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Europa League- Group Stage

Spartak Moscow 4-4 Liverpool
(Kelly, Lucas, Gerrard (2)

I have literally never seen a defence so bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Capital One Cup- 4th Round

West Brom 3-0 Liverpool

Well, Well Well this is possibly the worst month i have ever had on football manager with any team, some major changes are needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Of The Month.

NO ONE!!!!

The League Table

View attachment 296919
Well this is awful.

Sorry for the bad month, As always feedback is welcome and thanks for reading

League position might look bad, but i was 16th in the middle of october. All it took was 3 back to back wins to put me 7th. Also,did you buy anybody on 'installments' as it were?

League position might look bad, but i was 16th in the middle of october. All it took was 3 back to back wins to put me 7th. Also,did you buy anybody on 'installments' as it were?
I didnt in the summer no, but i am defitnaley looking at it in January

Where are you conceding your goals from? Get your full backs to just defend and only close down in own area if thats causing a problem

Think that's what I may do as in currently at the beginning of january. Its just finding money in the wage budget thats the problem though, cos I couldnt shift henderson due to his high wage demands. I never play him but hes on 70k a week! Cant help but think he needs to go in order for me to bring in new faces.

Where are you conceding your goals from? Get your full backs to just defend and only close down in own area if thats causing a problem

Its just sloppy goal after sloppy goal, its like their not even trying

Think that's what I may do as in currently at the beginning of january. Its just finding money in the wage budget thats the problem though, cos I couldnt shift henderson due to his high wage demands. I never play him but hes on 70k a week! Cant help but think he needs to go in order for me to bring in new faces.

Luckily i maneged to get rid of him

If his wages were lower he'd be a great squad player, got good stats to build on but 70k for an average player (which he is currently for me) so i really could do to get rid.
Who are your targets for january?

If his wages were lower he'd be a great squad player, got good stats to build on but 70k for an average player (which he is currently for me) so i really could do to get rid.
Who are your targets for january?

Mainly defenders, ive just signed Zambrotta on a free transfer as i seem to have a lot of injuries at the minute but for january im thinking maybe someone like Brede Hangeland

For defenders i have Guiseppe Bellusci from Catania (around about £4m) and Alberto Botia (2.4m from Sevilla). They were getting 7 ratings but i was conceding loads away. At the end of the season I ended up scoring 80 goals and conceding 72 whilst finishing 5th. This maybe due to asking my defenders to play high up when away which cant have helped (Lost 7-2 to Man U and Chelsea and 5-0 against West Ham and Swansea, All Away).

But they are quality defenders. Bellusci is now valued at £18m and Botia at 9.5m

For defenders i have Guiseppe Bellusci from Catania (around about £4m) and Alberto Botia (2.4m from Sevilla). They were getting 7 ratings but i was conceding loads away. At the end of the season I ended up scoring 80 goals and conceding 72 whilst finishing 5th. This maybe due to asking my defenders to play high up when away which cant have helped (Lost 7-2 to Man U and Chelsea and 5-0 against West Ham and Swansea, All Away).

But they are quality defenders. Bellusci is now valued at £18m and Botia at 9.5m

Will defitanely have a look, cheers

Dont understand why you sold Jonjo, scores a lot from midfield I find, good to bring off the bench also. What tactic are you using?