Lubo96

Reaction score
In this story i will attempt to turn Liverpool back into the European great they once was, which firstly means recapturing the record of League titles by Manchester United.

About The Club.

Background Of The Club,
View attachment 296355

The Kits,

View attachment 296356

View attachment 296357

View attachment 296358

The Stadium,

View attachment 296359

Best Players.

Luis Suarez.

View attachment 296360

Steven Gerrard. (Captain)
View attachment 296361

The Budgets.

Transfer Budget- 3 Million

Wage Budget- 1.48 Million.

So not much to work with money wise, i can see me having to offload a few before i spend.

1st Season Aims-
To qualify for the Champions League (Top 4) predicted 5th
To win a trophy.

Pre Season And August Update will be posted soon, Any feedback is welcome

use the money and installment for demba ba....i have gd signing

maybe but with not much money and only suarez...cos i paid 3.5m up front and 3.5m over 24 months, but i guess ur way means no debt,but give it a think tho

maybe but with not much money and only suarez...cos i paid 3.5m up front and 3.5m over 24 months, but i guess ur way means no debt,but give it a think tho

Will defitanely consider it, Cheers

Pre Season And August.

Firstly lets start with the transfers.
View attachment 296479

So as you can see i actually made a profit in the transfer window, my most exciting signing has got to be Ricky Van Wolfswinkel who i managed to sign on deadline day.

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel.

View attachment 296480

Right lets get into Pre Season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 2-0 Liverpool Reserves
(Downing, Agger)

A pretty boring game in truth but we came out victorious

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 2-2 Zenit
(Malafeev O.G. , Suarez)

We really should of won this game but our defence really let us down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool 2-0 Celtic
(Gerrard, Sahin)

A comfotbale victory in the end they never really caused us any problems as we retricted them to only 1 shot on goal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Europa League- 3rd Qualifying Round 1st Leg

Trnava 3-3 Liverpool
(Borini, Pacheco, Suarez)

We seemed to have a real problem in defence, it may be something i need to look into.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Europa League- 3rd Qualifying Round 2nd Leg

Liverpool 5-2 Trnava
(Johnson, Gerrard, Enrique, Allen ,Suarez)

A comfortable win scoring 5 with 5 different scores, our defence still seems a problem just hope it doesnt cost us in the opening game of the Premier League against Everton.

Barclays Premier League

Liverpool 2-3 Everton
(Skrtel, Wellington Nem)

Again our leaky defence cost us as we conceded 3 of the most easily avoidable goals i have ever seen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Europa League- Playoff 1st Leg

Metalurg D 3-2 Liverpool
(Gerrard, Enrique)

SERIOUSLY!!! What is going on with my defence, i am yet to see them play comfortably, after this game i decided enough was enough and swapped my team and formation around a bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Europa League- Playoff 2nd Leg

Liverpool 1-0 Metalurg D
(Skrtel)

Finally i manage to keep a clean sheet in a competitive game, I just managed to sneak through this tie on away goals.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So overall a pretty terrible month, losing the mersyside derby but the shining light is that i am still in the Europa League.

Player Of The Month.

Nuri Sahin
View attachment 296494

This guy had an exceptional month with assiting every goal apart from 2, he was the only shining star in a poor month.

The League Table.

View attachment 296495

So doesnt make good reading at the minute, but we are only 1 game in and i am sure next month will be better.

As always feedback is welcome and thanks for reading.

I got £20 million for Glen Johnson! You have been robbed there, Wolfswinkel is a good signing though but how did Nem cost you £500 k more than his buyout?

I got £20 million for Glen Johnson! You have been robbed there, Wolfswinkel is a good signing though but how did Nem cost you £500 k more than his buyout?
I agree i probably got robbed for Johnson so i just took the first offer that came in i needed to money, and im not sure i offered 3.5 and they rejected it :/

September

Barclays Premier League

Liverpool 1-0 Wigan
(Borini)

My defence seems
to have improved over the last couple of games, is this a sign as better things to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Barclays Premier League

Swansea 1-2 Liverpool
(Gerrard, Wellington Nem)

Back to back wins for the first time, my team seems to have settled in now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Europa League- Group Stage

Feyenoord
3-1 Liverpool
(Suarez)

I take that back!!! we were absolutely awful in this game, our goal came from our only chance on goal.

----------------------------------------------------------

Barclays Premier League

Arsenal 3-1 Liverpool
(Suarez)

Again!!!!! we seem to have taken a step backwards and back to where we started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup- 3rd Round

Fulham 0-0 Liverpool (P)

We got lucky with this game and were able to sneak through on penalties.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Barclays Premier League

Liverpool 1-1 Aston Villa
(Suarez)

Another poor performance led in us giving away an early lead.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So overall a pretty mixed month after a good start we seem to have lost all of our confidence again.

Player Of The Month,

Luis Suarez.

View attachment 296514

He single handedly held us together this month by scoring a few goals and getting a few assists,

League Table.

View attachment 296518

So not what i would of hoped for so far, but theres still time to improve,

As always feedback is welcome and thanks for reading.

good signings hope u get the best out of wolfwinkle cos he had been poor for me in the past

How come you paid £4Mil for Wellington Nem?
Doesn't he have a £3.5Mil release clause in your game?

I've got a couple of Liverpool saves going too, but unlike you I do not have Luis Suarez firing as of yet. And im in december! But the defence, regardless of what pairing I have there is about as much use as a chocolate teapot, a bit like the sound of yours unfortunately.

Why did you sell Henderson? I played him in the deep lying playmaker role and he got me 14 league assists. Not bad.

I've got a couple of Liverpool saves going too, but unlike you I do not have Luis Suarez firing as of yet. And im in december! But the defence, regardless of what pairing I have there is about as much use as a chocolate teapot, a bit like the sound of yours unfortunately.
They are completely useless as soon as I have some funds I need to bring some new defenders in

Why did you sell Henderson? I played him in the deep lying playmaker role and he got me 14 league assists. Not bad.
I play Sahin there and he tears up the league so far he's already got 7 assists