The Return of Aitor Herrera - The Boss of Bilbao

• Thread starter Thread starter Klippybo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 467
  • Views Views 157K
680 times though? I've just got to august 2019, a year on from his save, and save 96 times. I've also played 431 games, so it is quite excessive. Actually, very.

My Man Utd save is in July 2024 and has 501 saves, maybe he saves before every game its seems like a strange thing to pick up on a guy who has done wonders!

The save has been saved 680 times, bit excessive?

When I do a story I have it on auto save every week - as i usually write updates as I play so if the game crashes or my laptop goes funny or my daughter decides to do stuff behind my back then it is not a big loss. Nothing worse than when you say thump a big team 5-0 and then you have to replay it and you might get beat or have your star player injured for 6 months the next time.

I also play the game at lunchtime at work sometimes and on the bus to and from work so I may not even do a week and save it also - just depends really. Also when the regen intake comes in I do a massive search for Spanish talent and make enquiries etc so if I have to go off I sometimes save it a few times on one day.

No cheating is involved I can safely say - if I was I wouldnt get beat in the couple of cup finals that I did - I wouldnt have drawn those 3 games that denied me the 38 wins out of 38 this season and I seem to remember getting knocked out of the champions league by Barca by conceding twice in the last minute so I could easily have replayed the game but I didnt and I havent went on holiday in the save either so my conscience is clear!

Also my pal Darran (Stonecold) has seen this save in action and can vouch for me!

Last edited:
When I do a story I have it on auto save every week - as i usually write updates as I play so if the game crashes or my laptop goes funny or my daughter decides to do stuff behind my back then it is not a big loss. Nothing worse than when you say thump a big team 5-0 and then you have to replay it and you might get beat or have your star player injured for 6 months the next time.

I also play the game at lunchtime at work sometimes and on the bus to and from work so I may not even do a week and save it also - just depends really.

Fair play mate, just seen it and thought wow!

I should add that the majority of stories I have done I have uploaded for peeps so there would be no point in cheating as you can easily get found out.

I just put it down to playing CM/FM for 20 years - much experience!

People accusing you of cheating are just a bit jealous probably. I also have it on auto-save every week after my Blackpool save crashed which royally ****** me off. There is NO POINT in doing a story if you're going to cheat, it takes away all the fun of playing the game in the first place!! I'm sure Klippy is a mature enough man to accept losing without re-loading it, like 90% of people who play any kind of game.

Looking forward to this story kicking off again man

People accusing you of cheating are just a bit jealous probably. I also have it on auto-save every week after my Blackpool save crashed which royally ****** me off. There is NO POINT in doing a story if you're going to cheat, it takes away all the fun of playing the game in the first place!! I'm sure Klippy is a mature enough man to accept losing without re-loading it, like 90% of people who play any kind of game.

Looking forward to this story kicking off again man

Cheers mate although I may just start a new one as the new update wont come until March and I cant see me lasting that long with Bilbao. Might do another season while I decide who to go. Any ideas? Thinking of going Ajax and doing it where I can only have 3 players aged over 24 or over like the olympics but we shall see

How about a Save wid Dortmund? They have amazing Youth and is a Big Club as well.........Currently playing wid Dortmund, In my 3rd Season.

I didn't accuse him of heating. I made a statement and he answered, and i said
Fair play mate, just seen it and thought wow!

I read, and enjoyed reading this story and hope he keeps going.

Please could you drop this Football Manager page a like? Thanks! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celebrating-Like-Aguero-When-You-Win-A-Game-On-Football-Manager

Just read all 97 pages of your basque-ing in bilbao story!! took me around 8 hours

I m sure you r Drunk Klippy...........Go and get urself some sleep.....:P

Not really especially at the start when FM 13 first came out i was saving every week so i didnt lose so many games if it crashed, half the stories on here are stopped because of a crash so it seems quite logical really.

Or you wanted to win every game...which seems pretty possible.

Back