p.s. give me a look in some time :) had loads of updates recently! may have to scoot back a page! :D

Man Utd have 1 game in hand on you, so I won't say that you're second yet ;) third place is still a great position to finish at though keep up the good work

Now that you got Chelsa this far...AS A MADRID FAN I DEMAND YOU BEAT BARCELONA!

Now that you got Chelsa this far...AS A MADRID FAN I DEMAND YOU BEAT BARCELONA!
LOL, well I'll try :$

Nice update mate....:) Kiu!
Thanks mate :)

Man Utd have 1 game in hand on you, so I won't say that you're second yet ;) third place is still a great position to finish at though keep up the good work
Fingers crossed I stay second... although I am pretty sure Man U will get it

Great story! KIU mate ^^)
Thanks mate :)

Enjoying it still, be careful about sexual references as it may get you in trouble!
Tell that to the Sexiest Woman thread <)

I pop in every now and then to read this, it really is brilliant. Good luck against Barca :) Sure you won't need it!

just been reading all of this. excellent story. good luck against barca

just been reading all of this. excellent story. good luck against barca
Thanks mate, I will need every chunk of luck XD

You can win the Champions league mate :)
Fingers crossed...

when is the final coming?
Soon, still got one league game left

I pop in every now and then to read this, it really is brilliant. Good luck against Barca :) Sure you won't need it!
I will, mate, I will...

Sorry about the past few days guys, homework has become a real burden, next update will be today or tommoraw

Great story mate, good luck against Barca.
Cant wait for the next update

Still waiting for an update :)

Great story mate, good luck against Barca.
Cant wait for the next update

Sorry guys, been lazy these few days :(

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:52 PM ----------

"Here's Fletcher. Manchester United are controlling the game as they had all this match, but they need a goal because they are down by one. Passes to.. Hernandez. Hernandez, comes forward. Gets past one... passes to Berbatov, great touch, shoots-! Hits the crossbar! And the referee blows his whistle... and Manchester United has lost against Blackburn Rovers here, even though they had more than six times amount of shots!"

"YES!" I screamed out. Who would have thought United would have lost that game? After a Blackburn penalty scored by Jermaine Jones, United just couldn't get in a goal. What makes it even more surprising (and to me, funny) is that Man U had 19 shots and 67% possession, compared to Blackburn's 3 and 33%! But it only gets better. Why? We are still second! Level points with United. If we beat Everton at the last game of the Premier League this season with a empathic score, than this truly would be a revival!

22 May 2011 - Everton (Away)
article-1231310-009777B9000004B0-592_468x337.jpg

FINAL SCORE
EVERTON 0-1 CHELSEA
Scorers: F.Torres (59')

This game was so frustrating. We had so many chances, four of them being clear-cut ones. But our finishing was very poor. At least Torres scored and won us the game. Lampard should have scored too, with a shot inside the box grazing the bar. Ramires was so close too, but the keeper saved it. Everton did play good possession football, but we should have won by at least three goals with the opportunities we had.

This did mean that United had to win by three goals at least to finish second. I quickly checked the final score of them against Blackpool. It read:

Manchester United 7-2 Blackpool

...I hate Man United. Going to say no more.

Last edited:
mate this story is great!!!!! would be good if u could take a look at my story been a follower for a few days. love it!