The Spartan Diamond should be out later tonight , I can't believe the amount of clean sheets , the player roles make no logical sense but it seems to be working a treat.

I started using the tactic from the point shown , as I was messing around with the mentality and fluidity.

View attachment 408463

Games played : 16 Won : 15 Drawn : 1 Goals for : 45 Goals against : 3

The Spartan Diamond should be out later tonight , I can't believe the amount of clean sheets , the player roles make no logical sense but it seems to be working a treat.

I started using the tactic from the point shown , as I was messing around with the mentality and fluidity.

View attachment 525532

Roll on tonight

View attachment 525532

It seems very impressive.

Mate this looks awesome. I'm already keeping loads of clean sheets on my Newcastle save. Second in the league lost 2 games out of 20 won 16 drawn 2. For what is a poor Newcastle team and barely a penny to buy new players I am extremely happy. Cheers for the tactic and I look forward to getting this new one tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tactic is available to download on the OP , titled " The Spartan Diamond" , I cannot promise that it'll work for all teams as I've only tested it with Liverpool , but please provide me with constructive feedback whether good or bad.

Isn't the spartan too offensive? everyone is attacking minded and in a counter attack they end defending in 2 ....better having a half back instead of a bwm

Isn't the spartan too offensive? everyone is attacking minded and in a counter attack they end defending in 2 ....better having a half back instead of a bwm

That's what I said in my post , looking at it , it doesn't seem logical but it works. A lot of people create tactics using logic and they simply don't work , sometimes you need to think outside the box and be creative.

Next game was to be against PSG, a proper test......and my game crashes!!!!!

Quick question, is the poacher the main goal threat in the Spartan tactic?

Next game was to be against PSG, a proper test......and my game crashes!!!!!

Quick question, is the poacher the main goal threat in the Spartan tactic?

Both the strikers score equal amounts , obviously have your faster / more clinical striker as the poacher , the wing backs are vital.

How do you manage to stack several people on mark six yard box for defensive corners like that?

I also had 7 half chances and something like 16 shots on target. Not all goals come from CCC.

Won the League cup and the League with 91 points 101 goals for and 36 against with a +65 GD , I'll post screenshots soon , am just on my way out the door.

P.s. Swansea finished 3rd and Stoke came 4th.... am in the first season.