Loving this more than the original tom.
Used the same games as earlier test will post screen in a minute.

I'll test The Spartan Diamond with Southampton as i'm not convisced by the formation itself ^^ i want to test it xD

What kind of PPms did you use for the different positions in the passing diamond tactic? :) should i just use the roles and duties guide or does some ppms destroy the tacitc? :p

**** the spartan is great! 5 matches 4 wins 1 draw(for an hour I was with 10 men) 13 goals scored 7 conceeded(only this needs to improve)

The Direct one works way better for me than Spartan, but thats just my experience. Anyway, thanks for both!

going 2 give spartan a go with liverpool. do u use individual training.?

Ok so I have been using the passing diamond tactic with Newcastle, I made one signing and that was Hallilovic for 6m up front the 15 over 48 months.

Played 38
Won. 26
Drew. 6
Lost. 6
For 61
Ag. 24

Won the league by 7 points.

Amazing tactic.

I must also add though that if drawing or losing I switch to Spartan to get the equaliser or lead

Thanks Tom for a brilliant tactic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I might start another Newcastle save to enjoy it more instead of making more tactics, I'm going to try your passing diamond and Spartan I think this will be perfect for Newcastle.

P.S which tactics should I use for home and away? I was thinking of doing what Bushy88 is doing? also I was thinking of changing the F9 into a Target man and have the right back to cross to Target man, will this effect your style of play because I don't know how much affect the F9 has

when I implement these changes i'll let you know how it got on mate, i'll be starting in Dec 12 so plenty of time to test it :D

I think I might start another Newcastle save to enjoy it more instead of making more tactics, I'm going to try your passing diamond and Spartan I think this will be perfect for Newcastle.

P.S which tactics should I use for home and away? I was thinking of doing what Bushy88 is doing? also I was thinking of changing the F9 into a Target man and have the right back to cross to Target man, will this effect your style of play because I don't know how much affect the F9 has

Nezza I would start with diamond for both home and away. Especially for first season. I'm finding that second season it's the usual smaller teams really sit back so I go to spartan as more of an attacking threat

I'm using nothing but Spartan.
Changed defensive set pieces and attacking ones but am doing very well with it.
The full backs are the big players in this tactic for me.

I'm using nothing but Spartan.
Changed defensive set pieces and attacking ones but am doing very well with it.
The full backs are the big players in this tactic for me.

What team are you playing as?

Arsenal, but I am second season.
Update I seem to have gone on a bit of a dry run scoring wise, hopefully will turn that round but I think it is down to having polayed so many games this season due to league cup final run, world club cup win, still in FA cup, still in champs league, and an injury crisis, but tactic does create plenty of chances.

Ok so I have been using the passing diamond tactic with Newcastle, I made one signing and that was Hallilovic for 6m up front the 15 over 48 months.

Played 38
Won. 26
Drew. 6
Lost. 6
For 61
Ag. 24

Won the league by 7 points.

Amazing tactic.

I must also add though that if drawing or losing I switch to Spartan to get the equaliser or lead

Thanks Tom for a brilliant tactic

Great achievement , I tryed it with Newcastle , Ben Arfa was a machine in the enganche role.