Started using the Spartan tactic this morning as I have always loved a narrow diamond. It is fantastic, scoring absolutely masses of goals. I'm Newcastle in the 5th season and to be fair I have an absolutely world class squad so wasn't finding results difficult to come by before (using Jassars 4231) but I'm loving the football being played and it's nice to see goals and assists coming from all over the place. The wing backs in particular are both flying.

The downside is I am leaking goals big time but on a positive note I am tending to score more so it's a good throw back to the Keegan days!

Great achievement , I tryed it with Newcastle , Ben Arfa was a machine in the enganche role.

Yeah he was decent, he only had a year left on contract and wanted ?105k week, couldn't afford it so sold him for 22m.

Your Passing Diamond Tactic is fantastic, i play with IFK Gothenburg in the Swedish league, and i dominate every game! :) But for such a small team would u say its best to use the Underdog or Direct Diamond tactic against the big teams in CL? :)

Your Passing Diamond Tactic is fantastic, i play with IFK Gothenburg in the Swedish league, and i dominate every game! :) But for such a small team would u say its best to use the Underdog or Direct Diamond tactic against the big teams in CL? :)

If you play a big team away in champions league , change the mentality to counter.

would it make any difference 2 the tactic if i had the f9 on the right side as suarez is right footed & sturridge is left footed

Hi tomfmlf,

I have started a save with Sao Paulo FC in Brazil using the Spartan Diamond. Early signs are very very encouraging. I will post more screens at the end of the season. Thank you for sharing your tactics!

im liverpool top of the league & very happy with the tactic with goals goals & goals but im letting in alot like i was 4-0 up against soton and drew 4-4 & 3-1 up against spurs and it finished 3-3. once i get a lead by 2 goals should i change anything. but very happy with this tactic its the best tactic i have used on the new patch 14.3 :)

im liverpool top of the league & very happy with the tactic with goals goals & goals but im letting in alot like i was 4-0 up against soton and drew 4-4 & 3-1 up against spurs and it finished 3-3. once i get a lead by 2 goals should i change anything. but very happy with this tactic its the best tactic i have used on the new patch 14.3 :)

I always change to counter mate seems to work

Hi tom, the spartan is better than passing diamond?

View attachment 407487Using the spartan diamond.
1st season with atletico and first liga game vs sevilla.
I only signed Lucas Leiva from liverpool and Soriano from Salzburg.
And im using ur new attacking corner setup.
Tactic seems promosing. Totally dominated them.

you guys use spartan Home and Away? just same mentality and stuff?

View attachment 407469
****... i lost the first leg vs barca 0-1 and thought the super cup was gone..
But then this happens in the 2nd leg! :D
ps: Scored one goal from corner so offensive corners seems to work.

Well i have great news Tom, i managed to win the champions league against Bayern on penalties with my swedish IFK Gothenburg :D I used the Direct Diamond tactic in the CL and in the swedish league i used the Passing Diamond! Best tactics i have ever used, thanx! :D Will show you som screens tomorrow so u know i'm telling the truth :)