Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute class. This is ****** brilliant. 112 out of 114 possible points is freaking awesome. Only Blackburn prevented it from being a clean sweep. Amazing!

P.S. Take a look at mine too. Its just updated.

Yeh was gutted it ended up a draw, was a surprisingly tough match!!!

Will pop onto yours now!

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Will try to get a pre season up date done tonight for this :)

Wouldn't mind mine being re-opened seeing as they reopened yours! :mad:

5-2 against Madrid on the final?! Hernandez is doing awesome for you :)
Hopefully I win against Barcelona at the final in my story..

5-2 against Madrid on the final?! Hernandez is doing awesome for you :)
Hopefully I win against Barcelona at the final in my story..

Yeh I beat then last season in semi final, they aren't actually that hard to beat I found, I played 4 - 2 - 4 and just attacked em, can't remember what the score was though :)

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:22 PM ----------

Focus turns to European Qualification

Friday 5th June 2015

801.png

With Manchester United and Sir Ryan Giggs claiming success in eight competitions so far this season (including Carling Four Nations Cup) it is time for an already tired squad to turn their focus to the European Challenge that lies ahead. Current European and World Champions will be looking at undertaking the challenge or retaining their European title by first qualifying for the Cup Finals in 2016.

1301388.png

European Championships - Group E Match
Albania
752-1.png
0 - 4
801-1.png
Wales

Gareth Bale (6, 12), Jack Collison (26), Gwyn Hopkins (44)

C Evans

A King

G Bale - A Ramsey - M Jones - J Collison

N Taylor - J Collins (c) - G Hopkins - N Eardley

W Hennessey

balewales.png

MoM: Gareth Bale (9.5)

Wales travelled to Albania to waltz to victory thanks to a brace from that man Gareth Bale. This match will be remembered by Gwyn Hopkins for along time to come as it was the match where he scored his opening goal for Wales thanks to a wonderful cross from Gareth Bale. However it was the two wingers who combined brilliantly to score the opening goal with Jack Collison pulling a fantastic cross off from the right flank for Gareth Bale to get up high to power a header past the Albanian keeper. Some fantastic work down the right flank from Marc Jones helped Gareth Bale score his second after putting a cross to the far post for the Gareth to power a shot in from close range.

1301388.png

European Championships - Group E Match
Liechtenstein
778-1.png
1 - 5
801-1.png
Wales

Ivan Eberle (13) - Gareth Bale (4), Marc Jones (18), Ched Evans (24), Neal Eardley (40), Jack Collison (49)

C Evans

A King

G Bale - A Ramsey - M Jones - J Collison

N Taylor - J Collins (c) - G Hopkins - N Eardley

W Hennessey

Allsport-Jack-Collison-Wales-Shirt_1110178.jpg

MoM: Jack Collison (9.0)

Wales turned on the style an destroyed Liechtenstein 5 - 1 away from home whilst having 5 different scorers. This result puts Wales into the driving seat in Group E with them currently lying in 1st place after winning their first 5 qualification matches scoring an incredible 21 goals and conceding just 4.

Another great update as usual. Been reading for a while now but not sure how to follow. Anyway great update

I am putting this story on hold as I am deciding to start an Everton story which will be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.