Status
Not open for further replies.
just the draw you needed in the champions league! nice write up for it :) strong performance against spurs to! ronaldo showing talent! wat a god! :) looks like Villareal gave you a good run in though! with four goals in 11 minutes? fantastic stuff bud

Yeh was too close for comfort :) will try to get an update soon

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Amazing story mate, really love the nice layout. Fantastic progress.

Cheers for the comment buddy :D

wonderful cant wait :) check mine out as had crash dumps had to redo two games! but got birmingham update on as well :)

You always get crash dumps, I think I have once and that was on FM10! lol won't be long :D

You always get crash dumps, I think I have once and that was on FM10! lol won't be long :D

i know! really annoying! but been saving often so i dont lose progress as i love this save :D

United look to May Fixtures

Friday 1st May 2015

680.png

After a fantastic April Manchester United look ahead to a busy May as they look to close in on the final two trophies in an incredible seven possible victories. With the Premier League, League Cup, European Super Cup, Club World Championship and Community Shield in the bag and just the FA Cup and Champions League to play for United will no doubt want to get off to a flying start in their May fixtures.

680.png
May Fixtures

11.png
2.5.2015 -
722.png
Sunderland (Home)
1301394.png
5.5.2015 -
1777.png
Villarreal (Home)
11.png
9.5.2015 -
737.png
Wigan (Away)
11.png
16.5.2015 -
612.png
Blackburn (Home)
11.png
24.5.2015 -
630.png
Chelsea (Away)

801-1.png
May Fixtures

100100-1.png
27.5.2015 -
789.png
Ireland (Neutral)
100100-1.png
29.5.2015 -
785.png
N.Ireland (Neutral)

With an incredibly busy May there is no doubt that Manchester United and Wales will want to get off to strong starts and towards the end of the month face a potential 3 matches in four days if they do indeed reach the Champions League Final which is scheduled for the 29th May. Sir Ryan Giggs will have to use all of his skills to get the best out of his players in the coming month.

Last edited:
Giggs hunt for a 7trophy season! wow :) and Wales back in action this month :) should be some good updates :) looking forward to them :D kiu

Giggs hunt for a 7trophy season! wow :) and Wales back in action this month :) should be some good updates :) looking forward to them :D kiu

Think I'll just do the Sunderland one for tonight then head off knackered!! lol

haha fair enough bud! :) good effort though :) update mine too :D

6 of the best from United as Sunderland brushed aside

Saturday 2nd May 2015

Sky_Sports-1.png

680.png

With many people considering that Manchester United were struggling slightly towards the end of the April when the side began conceding more goals and the injury to Nani that would keep him out for 3 weeks, many pundits were predicting that United would fall at the final hurdle. But this was not the case as they brushed aside Sunderland.

11.png

EPL - Match Day 35
Man Utd
680.png
722.png
Sunderland

Gareth Bale (4, 8, 11), Chicharito (21, 48), Marc Jones (52)
redcard.png
Lee Cattermole sent off (60)

W Rooney - Chicharito

G Bale - G Amaya - M Jones - C Ronaldo

F Coentrao - J Evans - N Vidic (c) - P Evra

J Steele

4221284016-29092010205115.jpg

MoM: Gareth Bale (9.6)

Despite putting up a strong performance against Manchester United in the FA Cup Semi Final, Eddie Howe's side approached this game with the belief that they would be able to get something out of it but how wrong there were. With Gareth Bale enjoying his role at left wing he certainly showed this in the first 11 minutes netting an incredible hat trick. The first of his goals came in the 4th minute of the game and it was a simple finish after a shot was parried by Mignolet. The second goal was another poachers effort as Marc Jones' shot careered off the post and Bale was there to slot it into the net. His final goal was a wonderful headed effort from a Chicharito cross to make it 3 - 0 in the first 11 minutes. Chicharito then grabbed his first of the day after receiving the ball from the ever present Patrice Evra down the right flank to fire in a powerful effort. Chicharito then scored the goal of the game after running from his own half dribbling the ball between two defenders before placing a wonderful effort into the back oft the net to make it 5. The Welsh sensation Marc Jones capped a wonderful midfield display by scoring a powerful long ranged effort to make it 6 with 38 minutes left to play, but despite continual pressure the Red Devils couldn't score another.

good results mate...BTW have u got some six goals contract with every team? Lol....anyways i hope u face Real in the finals and Ronaldo scores a Hat Trick...

If possible post the league stats about the highest average, top goalscorer and highest MOM's...KIU

good results mate...BTW have u got some six goals contract with every team? Lol....anyways i hope u face Real in the finals and Ronaldo scores a Hat Trick...

If possible post the league stats about the highest average, top goalscorer and highest MOM's...KIU

Yeh will do buddy I'll put up all those updates once the season is over :)

nice win again! funny how you scored all your goals when Sunderland had all 11 men! haha bit weird bud :) brilliant read :D KIU

nice win again! funny how you scored all your goals when Sunderland had all 11 men! haha bit weird bud :) brilliant read :D KIU

That's one flaw I have in management, never seem to capitalise on when a team goes down to 10 men!!! Don't think I have once yet!!!

When r the next updates coming?

BTW check out my story and comment if u can...would love ur feedback...ur a god when it comes to Fm story!

hahaa always sucks even when you try and attack them more "/

I'm debating whether I should drop deeper and try to draw them out, but obviously they can just stay deep and you've got 2 teams playing for a draw!! haha

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

When r the next updates coming?

BTW check out my story and comment if u can...would love ur feedback...ur a god when it comes to Fm story!

Haha cheers buddy, will be soon I'll do the Villarreal update soon! Yeh I'll pop over now :)

I'm debating whether I should drop deeper and try to draw them out, but obviously they can just stay deep and you've got 2 teams playing for a draw!! haha

hahaa! :) i know bud! never know a way around it bud "/ check your private message :)

hahaa! :) i know bud! never know a way around it bud "/ check your private message :)

Have done :) just going to start writing update now :)

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

United face Villarreal challenge

Tuesday 5th May 2015

1301394.png

With Manchester United drawing ever closer to a potential Champions League Final against either Real Madrid or Barcelona, they first however have to overcome the challenge that is Villarreal at Old Trafford. After winning the away leg narrowly 4 - 3 at El Madrigal in Spain thanks to a brace from Cristiano Ronaldo. With 4 away goals United will no doubt fancy their chances at plying their trade in the Champions League Final for the third consecutive season and winning the trophy for the second time in those three years.

1301394.png

UEFA Champions League - Semi Final 2nd Leg
Man Utd
680.png
(8) - (4) 1
1777.png
Villarreal

Marc Jones (10, 18, pen 24), Gustavo Amaya (21) - Marco Ruben (57)

W Rooney - Chicharito

F Coentrao - J Evans - N Vidic (c) - Rafael

J Steele

Ronaldo turned provider as United turned on the style in 4 - 1 win
Cristiano-Ronaldo-001.jpg

MoM: Marc Jones (9.6)

It was a masterful midfield display from Manchester United that saw them run out 4 - 1 winners against Villarreal in a Champions League Semi Final. It didn't take long for United to break the deadlock with the Welsh sensation Marc Jones receiving the ball on the edge of the box from Cristiano Ronaldo to fire in a powerful effort on 10 minutes to open the scoring. Marc Jones then grabbed a second goal once again from the edge of the area with a powerful low shot that the keeper could only push into the side netting on 18 minutes. United's Mexican midfielder Gustavo Amaya then showed he too can shoot from long range firing in a powerful effort after receiving the ball from Gareth Bale. Marc Jones was then given the opportunity to score from the spot after Chicharito was brought down unfairly in the area.

1301394.png
Champions League News: United face REAL MADRID in the Champions League Final.

So we(i'm a Madrid fan) finally managed to beat Barca?! woohooooo

So we(i'm a Madrid fan) finally managed to beat Barca?! woohooooo

Indeed 1 - 0 at Bernabau and lost 2 - 1 at Nou Camp so on away goals :)

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Skysportslogo.png

Wilshere: Leaving at end of the season!

ArsenalvWiganAthleticCarlingCupP9lt5kVQ_cel.jpg

LAST UPDATED: Wednesday 6th May 2015

Arsenal and England star Jack WIlshere has today announced his intentions to leave Arsenal on a free at the end of the season.

Jack Wilshere today shocked Sam Allardyce and Captain Cesc Fabregas at Arsenal after announcing that he would be leaving the Emirates on a free transfer at the end of the season. Since arriving at Arsenal in 2007/08 season Jack Wilshere has become one of the brightest talents in the Premier League scoring 3 goals and providing 11 assists in 71 matches in the Premier League for both Arsenal and Bolton.

The announcement comes as a shock to many people around Arsenal after believing that they had turned a corner with the appointment of Sam Allardyce as the new manager at the Emirates. Since his arrival Arsenal have moved up to 7th position on the table and look to be securing European football next season. Which is at least going to be a consolation for what has been a terrible season for the club.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

United have flying finish to domestic campaign

Sunday 24th May 2015

680.png

With the end of the season drawing near Manchester United had fixtures against, Wigan (Away), Blackburn (Home), and Chelsea (Away), with all clubs fighting in respective battles there is no doubt that these matches could prove a problem for Manchester United.

11.png

EPL - Match Day 36
Wigan
737.png
0 - 4
680.png
Man Utd

Marc Jones (31), Cristiano Ronaldo (45+1), Chicharito (54), Jonny Evans (75)

W Rooney - Chicharito

J Steele

Chicharito slotting away a neat finish
CHICOTIME.png

MoM: Marc Jones (9.1)

With Wigan struggling near the foot of the table it was no surprise that Manchester United were run away winners at the DW Stadium. Wigan did prove to be fairly resilient and it wasn't until the 31st minute that an absolute wonder goal from Marc Jones broke the deadlock from 35 yards out. Cristiano Ronaldo then scored a trademark free kick in the 45th minute the stretch the lead further. United continued to push on and look to extend their lead and that goal came 9 minutes after the second half kick off when Chicharito picked up the ball from Cristiano Ronaldo picked up the ball to fire in a powerful close range finish. It was Northern Ireland defender Jonny Evans who scored United's fourth with a close finish after picking up the ball from a Marc Jones corner. It was a strong performance from Manchester United ahead of their final two league games.

11.png

EPL - Match Day 37
Man Utd
680.png
612.png
Blackburn

Cristiano Ronaldo (29), Chicharito (83, 90+1)
redcard.png
Nikola Kalinic sent off (4)

W Rooney - Chicharito

J Steele

Hernandez2-1.png

MoM: Chicharito (8.8)

In a match where Blackburn went down to 10 men after just 4 minutes they went extremely defensive and aimed to shut up shop. The deadlock was eventually broken in the 29th minute when Cristiano Ronaldo scored a powerful shot from the edge of the area to break Blackburn hearts and potentially open the flood gates. However, this didn't happen and Manchester United continued to push forward for more goals and hit the woodwork on SIX occasions, with United finally grabbing the second of the day on 83 minutes when the Mexican sniper Chicharito picked up the ball just outside the area to unleash a powerful effort past the keeper. The final goal of the day was a wonderfully improvised effort as Wayne Rooney curled an effort at goal and young Javier Hernandez flicked on the header over the despairing Paul Robinson. Manchester United pushed and completely dominated the game but just couldn't capitalise and resulted in a solid 3 - 0 victory.

BlackburnvsUnited.png

11.png

EPL - Match Day 38
Chelsea
630.png
2 - 4
680.png
Man Utd

Fernando Torres (44), Neymar (74) - Cristiano Ronaldo (1), Gustavo Amaya (17), Ivan Petric (85), Chicharito (90)
InjuryLogo.png
Fabio Coentrao injured (14)
InjuryLogo.png
Charlie Adam injured (17)

W Rooney - Chicharito

J Steele

RonaldoEPA_450x300.jpg

MoM: Cristiano Ronaldo (9.2)

A fantastic match to end the domestic season with Manchester United eventually running out 4 - 2 winners. The match started in the best possible way for the Red Devils with Cristiano Ronaldo opening the scoring after just 22 seconds with a powerful effort after picking up the ball from Mexican star Chicharito. United then went up 2 - 0 with Gustavo Amaya scoring a poachers effort after receiving the ball from Cristiano Ronaldo inside the 6 yard box. Fernando Torres gave Chelsea hope just before the break after beat Nemanja Vidic for pace on 44 minutes to score a neat finish.

Chelsea came out of the blocks flying in the second half and broke the offside trap expertly with Neymar running clean through and firing home a powerful finish. United youth team star Ivan Petric then came off the bench to grab an 85th minute goal and his first senior goal for the club after finishing with a powerful headed effort from a Cristiano Ronaldo cross. He looked delighted to have scored his first goal against a team of Chelsea's stature. Ivan Petric then provided the fourth goal for United after playing a delightful pass for Chicharito to score a placed finish from inside the area.

Next Update: Season Summary

Status
Not open for further replies.