The Royal Wedding

• Thread starter Thread starter Jak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 103
  • Views Views 7K
No Harry in a **** costume? The queen not smiling? Son, I am disappoint.

Oh wait forget Kate, Pippa stole the show, her dress <3, her *** is amazing.

Awkerd moment seeing Pippa sneaking out of harry's room in the morning.

Kate's sister is BANG TIDY.

And Harry is definitely ragging her tonight.

My Aunt was part of the team that made the dress, She measured Catherine and worked with a team in actually making the dress! :)

I'd love to measure her. Free legal groping ftw!

Just think of the hospitals, schools, and military equipment the cost of this wedding could've paid for...

Just think of the hospitals, schools, and military equipment the cost of this wedding could've paid for...

And think of all the hospitals, schools, and military equipment this wedding paid for in tourism, not to mention all the hospitals, schools and military equipment the Queen pays for in tourism each year.

Kate or Pippa?

Go.

Both at the same time, those dirty upper class birds like it that way.

Update: The crowd begins chanting "Kiss, kiss, kiss!" and the royal couple duly oblige, prompting the crowd to immediately start chanting "hand job, hand job, hand job!" - this could get interesting...

Y did that kiss last about a second LOL.

i SPEND hours with kate kissing :L, pippa maybe more, same time i dont mind. they can decide LOL.

Shops have probably sold enough bunting to cover the actual cost of the wedding. Think of the influx of over a million people in the capital. Then think how much all of those will be spending, then of all the souvenirs that will be bought. Then there's billions watching abroad, they'll also be buying our goods.

So actually, it's been a pretty **** good day for the economy, don't you think?

kate-middleton-nipples-picture_311x620.jpg

Thought you gentlemen of taste might enjoy this.

[video=youtube;HiXQHBeC2dI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiXQHBeC2dI[/video]

Thought you gentlemen of taste might enjoy this.

[video=youtube;HiXQHBeC2dI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiXQHBeC2dI[/video]
The video is lies, she is a virgin saving herself for the right man...........

unfortunately she got tires of waiting and settled for Will.I.Am (*****'s new original nick name)

It has been an emotional wedding day today however, even the cake is in tiers!

Back