The San Marino Revolution - A BaP Story

Zonta is starting to enjoy first team football on a regular basis in Sardinia, but that was way too close for comfort... He almost got his thrid relegation ever... Thank goodness he could avoid that.

Really bad luck with the World Cup Qualifiers, we were so close yet so far... We showed what we can do, but at the same time showed that despite being talented we're still green.
Hopefully we won't miss the next one.

San Marino Revolution

Summer Transfer Update - 2022/2023

View attachment 257245

Aaron Weight - Man City to Stoke (£3,100,000)
Hugh Conron - Cesena to Parma (£2,100,000)
Mylo Xyloto - Werder Bremen to Real Madrid (£17,500,000) Broke leg days after transfer and will miss the first 4-5 months of the season.
Maximilliano Rizzoli - Bordeaux to Lyon (£7,250,000) - Loves a transfer from one French club to another!
Barry Juggernaut - Man City to Torino (£1,600,000)
Alfie Romeo - Bordeaux to Barcelona (£6,500,000)
Aidan Dickson - Atalanta to NEC Nijmigen (£725,000)
James Scott - Granada to Levante (Loan)
Jay Ferrari - Released from Benfica and as of yet not picked up by anyone else.

Next up will be the 2022 update for the San Marino national team...

Del Conte still happily kicking people in the PL...

And scoring, of course.

Pedersen needs to pick up his game, barely playing for his Southampton. Who's their 1st team keeper? Still Forster?

So the unplayed **** is over for Barry, off to Torino we go!

Did he even play after being bought for 18.5 million!?

Son of a....I trusted you Benfica!

Allow me to help you with this...
View attachment 257035
This should suffice

And another year in Sardinia, Cagliari is a decent team and all... But I would like to see Zonta actually getting in Europa League (or higher) at least once in his career... heck he's been so close so many times that's not funny anymore. ^^U

.P.S.: So Mylo pulled off a Morata huh (Morata days after signing for Juventus suffered a three months injury), oh well as long as he imitiates Morata's performance for Juventus (he went all the way from 4th striker to permanent member of the starting eleven) is fine ^^

.P.S.: Let's hope that Ferrari finds a team, it would be sad to see the first retired player so early.

Finished with Granada, Europa position 20 games (Inc subs) and they loan me out yet again to Levante! Hopefully this season I can break the 30 game barrier and average atleast a 7!

Pedersen needs to pick up his game, barely playing for his Southampton. Who's their 1st team keeper? Still Forster?

Forster first choice, Milinkovic Savic second choice and Pedersen is currently in the under 21's!

So the unplayed **** is over for Barry, off to Torino we go!

Did he even play after being bought for 18.5 million!?

Yeah he made 24 appearances in all competitions last year, although 17 of those were off the bench. Started the FA Cup final though!

Is Hawkins the only surviving Sanmarinese player at Man City?

Yep!

San Marino Revolution:

National Team Update - 2022

View attachment 256808

Fixtures:

View attachment 256807

3 wins from the 4 games in the 2nd tier of the European Nations lead sees us gain our 3rd consecutive promotion and we will play in the top flight next time around!

View attachment 256806

World Ranking:

View attachment 256805

We sit in 35th, 8 places up from the end of last year.

Best 11:

View attachment 256804View attachment 256803

Race to 100 caps:

1st - Daniele Del Conte (66 caps)
2nd - Matthew Hawkins (63 caps)
3rd - Arrigo Burrini (55 caps)

Looks likely to be a two way battle between our skipper Del Conte and the most valuable player Hawkins. After their recent battles in the midfield of FA Cup finals, there seems to be quite the rivalry brewing between the two!

Next update will be the mid-season review...

Am I the only one surprised to see Armenia in such a high tier?

Good year and San Marino will finally be able to duke it out with the biggest squads in the Euro Nations League which is good news. ^^
Hopefully we'll be able to put up quite a fight in such scenario (we already beat countries like Italy, France, Netherlands and Portugal... so there's reasons to have faith in them).

Hmm,
Mylo Xyloto finally had a good season and managed quite some goals, and got a huge transfer deal to Real Madrid...but what happens. Old Christiano tripped him on training so he broke a leg and is away for 4-5 months...

The usual injury, but 4-5 months when just arriving to new club is kind of bad....i hope for good doctors and very good coach'es at Real Madrid.

Keep up the good work with the updates.

Last edited:
Back