The San Marino Revolution - A BaP Story

Who else but Ferrari! Looks to finally be playing for Benfica even thought it was one game. Ferrari playing alongside Mr. Captain Fantastic, the dream is being fulfilled boys!

San Marino Revolution

Player Update - 2020

View attachment 259423

Lewie Roberts (lewie100)

View attachment 259422View attachment 259421

Hans Christian Pedersen (hansie95)

View attachment 259420View attachment 259419

Reuben Gotts (reubomad)

View attachment 259418View attachment 259417

Luigi Naterr (naterr)

View attachment 259416View attachment 259415

United joining their city rivals in trying to ruin the career of one of our full backs.

Arrigo Burrini (Znik)

View attachment 259414View attachment 259413

Barry Juggernaut (Average Joe)

View attachment 259412View attachment 259411

Hugh Conron (Hu)

View attachment 259409View attachment 259410

Brian Shaw (Telstar)

View attachment 259408View attachment 259407

Aaron Weight (AW190)

View attachment 259406View attachment 259405

City trying to ruin yet another career!

Fabio Lovano (LovanoFM)

View attachment 259404View attachment 259403

James Scott (JamesScott2908)

View attachment 259402View attachment 259401

Matthew Harrison (Matt419)

View attachment 259400View attachment 259399

Daniele Del Conte (|7|Danny)

View attachment 259398View attachment 259397

Jay Ferrari (Neighbourhoodie)

View attachment 259396View attachment 259395

Alfie Romeo (MashedPotato)

View attachment 259394View attachment 259393

Matthew Hawkins (TheLuckDuck)

View attachment 259392View attachment 259391

Stefano Zonta (Zlatan Lumic)

View attachment 259390View attachment 259389

Aidan Dickson (AidanD10)

View attachment 259388View attachment 259387

Charley Mason (Young Gun)

View attachment 259383View attachment 259382

Maximiliano Rizolli (TimTwente)

View attachment 259381View attachment 259380

Rafaelle D'Aniello (Safc-mad-scotty)

View attachment 259379View attachment 259378

Francesco Luciano Selva (bornexplorer88)

View attachment 259374View attachment 259375

Stephen Hawkwind (kasepbinkharisma)

View attachment 259373View attachment 259372

Mylo Xyloto (gurlug)

View attachment 259371View attachment 259370

Anyone wants any other screenshots then just ask...

His attributes seem very good, so it's quite odd that Brian Shaw still not getting enough game time at Leverkusen. I wonder who are the other defenders that he competes with for the starting place?

Oh and also can I have the screenshot of the Newcastle senior squad, please? :D

I'm starting to hate Leverkusen. At first it seemed like a good move, but now I regret he did that. Brian, just leave the club as a free agent, better options will come.

Pedersen slowly getting some caps, now on 7! Appart from only having played 1 game, I can look back on a season were I had cleansheets in 100% of my offical games ;) #Solid #MustBeSomeSortOfRecord!

San Marino Revolution:

National Team Update - 2020

View attachment 259151

Fixtures:

View attachment 259150

In a historic year where we made it to our first tournament, we also had another successful campaign in the European Nations League. We faced Israel and Slovenia in our group and topped it with 3 wins and a draw, securing a second straight promotion.

View attachment 259148

World Ranking:

View attachment 259147

We set a new high world ranking during the year when we rose to 20th, however we id drop down to 32nd by the end of the year, exactly the same place as where we started the year.

Best 11:

View attachment 259146View attachment 259145

Race to 100 Caps:

1) Daniele Del Conte (50 caps)
2) Matthew Hawkins (46 caps)
3) Stephen Hawkwind (42 caps)

Next update will be the mid-season review...

The team got up on their feet after the knock out in the Euros and managed to comfortably promote in the Euro Nations League (Slovenia and Israel aren't that much of a world superpower but they actually have quite decent squads, so they're great results) and this should definitely boost the kids' morale.

.P.S.: Only 8 games out of 19 possible during my first year in Cagliari...
Ma l'inferno, Cagliari...¬¬ (Ma l'inferno = What the heck/****)

San Marino Revolution

Mid-Season Update - 2020/2021
View attachment 258812
Transfers:

Matthew Harrison - PSG to AS Monaco (£2,900,000)
Maximilliano Rizolli - Stade Rennais to Bordeaux (£3,100,000)
- Goes back to the team who gave him 2 first team appearances in 2 seasons!

Player Stats:

View attachment 258811View attachment 258810

The standout player so far this season has probably been Man City midfielder Hawkins, who has made 30 appearances and averaged a 7.2 rating, with 3 goals and 5 assists. D'Aniello has been the most prolific player so far with 9 goals in 9 starts and 10 sub appearances for Shakhtar, and Dickson has been the most creative with 7 assists for Zwolle, albeit in the 2nd tier of Dutch football. Who has the most yellow cards so far this season? I think we all know the answer to this question but at least he hasn't been sent off yet this season, maybe progress is being made!

League Tables:

View attachment 258808View attachment 258807View attachment 258806View attachment 258805View attachment 258804View attachment 258803View attachment 258802View attachment 258801

Luigi Naterr's Manchester United side are fighting at the top of the Premier League, whereas Hawkwind is fighting to avoid another relegation with Newcastle. Manchester City and their Samminerese contingency are fighting to even make it into the Europa League. Outside of the Premier League, there appears to be a lot of mid table mediocrity going on with our players this year.

Next update will be an end of season review...

Is Zonta in the wanted list? Or does someone actually has interest on him?
Either way, the kid could use a change of scene (as something tells me that he won't get that much first team football with Marco Sau and Samuele Longo around).

.P.S.:
Maximilliano Rizolli - Stade Rennais to Bordeaux (£3,100,000) - Goes back to the team who gave him 2 first team appearances in 2 seasons!

That sounds deliciously ironic.
Seriously I don't get the AI sometimes, a player is forced to leave a team because it almost ruined his career... just to end up returning there as if nothing happened.

Last edited:
Is Zonta in the wanted list? Or does someone actually has interest on him?
Either way, the kid could use a change of scene (as something tells me that he won't get that much first team football with Marco Sau and Manuele Longo around).

.P.S.:

That sounds deliciously ironic.
Seriously I don't get the AI sometimes, a player is forced to leave a team because it almost ruined his career... just to end up returning there as if nothing happened.

Yeah, he didn't play much in the first half of the season and was unhappy but I'm now at the end of the season and he has played a bit more regularly and is no longer unhappy. He is wanted though, by Arsenal, Chelsea and Lyon.

San Marino Revolution

End of Season Update - 2020/2021
View attachment 258791

Player Stats:

View attachment 258790View attachment 258789

It was somewhat a breakthrough season for goalkeeper Lewie Roberts at PSG, making over 20 first team appearances and with Sirigu getting on a little at 34, hopefully he can take over as first choice in the coming seasons. Hawkwind had a disappointing season, playing the majority of his games up front but only managing to get himself 3 goals. Hugh Conron had a good season in the Serie A for Cesena, playing over 20 games for a top flight club in a major European league for the first time in his career. Oh, and maybe I spoke too soon about Del Conte as he finished the season with 9 yellows and 1 red card!

League Tables:

View attachment 258787View attachment 258786View attachment 258785View attachment 258784View attachment 258783View attachment 258782View attachment 258781View attachment 258780

In the end it was a pretty good season for our lads with Burrini, Selva, Roberts and Ferrari all winning league titles with AC Milan, AA Gent, PSG and Benfica respectively, with Luigi Naterr's Man United only missing out on the league title on goal difference to Arsenal, with a 4-0 loss on the second last day of the season at home to Del Conte's Chelsea (in a game where Del Conte scored) being the main contributing factor. On the other end of the spectrum, Stephen Hawkwind suffered his 2nd relegation in 3 seasons as his Newcastle side dropped into the Championship after Cardiff and West Ham's draws on the last day saw them leapfrogged.

Other News:

1) Brian Shaw was an unused substitute as Leverkusen lost the Europa League final 2-0 to Marseille.
2) The FA Cup final saw a high Samminerese influence as Matthew Hawkins Man City side beat Daniele Del Conte's Chelsea side 1-0. Aaron Weight was an unused sub for City.

View attachment 258778

Next update will be the 2021 player update.

My career is nearly over, barely any game time but i do collect a league winners medal...

Can i get ss of player profile and history please? ps anyone interested...

I mentioned in the mid-season update how I thought you may be improving your disciplinary record as you had no reds by February, then got sent off a couple of weeks later XD

My career is nearly over, barely any game time but i do collect a league winners medal...

Can i get ss of player profile and history please? ps anyone interested...

View attachment 258771View attachment 258770View attachment 258769View attachment 258768

Released by Roma, interest from Chievo and Empoli of Serie B.

Is Ferrari listed for loan or is he wanted? Not a single game for Benfica makes me think he's just made a bad career choice.

Things looking quite grim with Hawkwind, haha. Better move to mainland Europe ASAP.

Is Ferrari listed for loan or is he wanted? Not a single game for Benfica makes me think he's just made a bad career choice.
Worrying. You know what, for some reason ever since in FM 2013 on my saves, Benfica always been this wacky sort of a club that freeze their best talents, buy a boatload of random players left and right (mostly from Brazil), barely play any of them (plenty of them weren't even registered for domestic competitions, not even in their B team), then sell them for cheap much later (or for free). Later on they got themselves debt-ridden a few years on the line. Always like that. Weird as all heck.

And Cagliari missed Europe by 7 points ^^U
At the end it was a decent season nevertheless (7 goals and 7.20 Av.Rating is quite the decent performance).

.P.S.:
He is wanted though, by Arsenal, Chelsea and Lyon.

Scary to read.
Arsenal ruined two players' careers in your previous San Marino save/stroy and with Chelsea... a few years stuck in the reserves sound like the most likely reality.
Only Lyon offers Zonta a plausible chance to play regularly... despite having to compete with both Lacazette and Benzia that is.

Looks like I am destined for Mid table mediocrity with Granada! Played the majority of the games and they still have me loan listed!

Man City lost some serious money on Pedersen. Bought fim for 1.5mil, and sold him for 275k

Back