The San Marino Revolution - A BaP Story

San Marino Revolution

Mid-Season Update - 2023/2024
View attachment 254597

Transfers:

Barry Juggernaut - Torino to SC Freiburg (£450,000)

Player Stats:

View attachment 254592View attachment 254591

Stefano Zonta is quickly becoming the star player since his move since Atletico, scoring 17 and assisting 10 in 32 appearances with an average rating of 7.61. The year out of football for Jay Ferrari seems to have done him the world of good as he's having arguably the best season of his career so far, albeit in the Jupiler League. Matthew Harrison is also having a good first season in Germany with Schalke, whilst the usual suspects Hawkins, Romeo and Del Conte are all having their usual decent seasons.

League Tables:

View attachment 254590View attachment 254589View attachment 254588View attachment 254587View attachment 254586View attachment 254585View attachment 254584

Other News:

1)
Stefano Zonta scored in Atletico's Club World Championship final win over Cruzeiro, adding another winners medal to his collection.

View attachment 254579

Next update will be an end of season review...

****** Man City, ruining several of our careers, now Burrini is suffering :(

****** Man City, ruining several of our careers, now Burrini is suffering :(

Poor you.

PSG seem to be giving me a **** of a lot of gametime this season! Good career move by Lewie!

San Marino
European Championship Playoff - 2024

View attachment 254571

Semi Final - San Marino 2 - 1 Armenia

View attachment 254570

You would have thought this would have been a relatively routine tie for us, however we went 1-0 down early in the 7th minute, our first choice keeper Roberts went off injured after 13 minutes and our captain Del Conte got himself sent off in the 21st minute. Luckily enough the 10 men were able to fight back in the second half thanks to 2 goals from Shakhtar striker D'Aniello (my player ;) ), to set up a game against Wales for a place at the Euros in Spain later this year.

Final - San Marino 2 - 1 Wales (AET)

View attachment 254569

We've made it! Later this year we will be playing in our second ever European Championships. Matthew Hawkins captained the team in Del Conte's absence and we took the lead early on thanks to Charley Mason, however a George Williams equalizer just after half time sent the game to extra time. The game looked to be heading for penalties before Atletico centre back Brian Shaw scored an 118th minute winner to book our place on the plane to France where we will be met by the following group...

View attachment 254567

Next up will be the end of season review, which will also include squad news for the European Championship in Spain...

Not sure how I feel about Hawkins leading San Marino to beating WALES...

¡Atléti, Atléti, Atlético de Madrid OE!
Atlético how much I love thee, thanks for making my kid feel like a footballer at last <3

San Marino made it to Euro ^^
We have to go through a very tough group (way tougher than the one in the last Euro) but the players have developed tremendously since then and the national squad has pulled off some outstanding feats, so everything is possible.

Let's have faith in them, it's time to make miracles.

San Marino Revolution

End of Season Update - 2023/2024

View attachment 254533

Player Stats:

View attachment 254530View attachment 254529

League Tables:

View attachment 254528View attachment 254527View attachment 254526View attachment 254525View attachment 254524View attachment 254523View attachment 254522View attachment 254521

League titles for Zonta and Shaw at Atletico, Hawkins and Burrini at Manchester City, Xyloto at Juventus and Roberts at PSG. On the other end of the scale Lovano suffered a relegation with Numancia.

Other News:

1)
Daniele Del Conte played in Chelsea's 3-1 win over Everton in the FA Cup final. Lewie Roberts played in PSG's Europa League final defeat against Manchester Unied and Zonta and Shaw played in Atletico's 2-1 Champions League final defeat against Arsenal.

View attachment 254518View attachment 254519View attachment 254517

2)
22 of our 24 players made the preliminary squad for the Euros with only Lovano and Conron missing out through injury. When the squad was narrowed down to 23, Dickson and Rizolli were the two of our players who were dropped from the squad, meaning we had 20 players in the final squad.

View attachment 254515View attachment 254514

Next update will be the Euro 2024 update!

Second league title in a row for Atlético, we're leaving our perennial dark horse reputation to finally become Spain's thrid titan.
It's a shame losing the Champions League's final... but hey you can't win them all (and getting into two finals in a row is quite the achievement too).

Also San Marino's squad is looking nice, I get good vibrations this time around.

Well done Pedersen. Trying your hardest to secure my national spot full time by making no apps. Thanks mate. ;)

Who to choose for GK...

Either Lewie Roberts, who is a great GK for PSG, making 18 apps in the league in 1 season

Or Pedersen, who has only made 15 apps, in his career...

Hmm...
Not fair man, not fair!

Well done Pedersen. Trying your hardest to secure my national spot full time by making no apps. Thanks mate. ;)
I'll be ready to take my chance when Roberts gets injured, just take a look at the playoffs, where Pedersen let San Marino towards the win! :P

San Marino
European Championship - 2024

View attachment 254165

Group Stage:

Match 1 - San Marino 0 - 3 France

View attachment 254164View attachment 254163

A comfortable 3-0 defeat against France to start the group, but we certainly gave them a helping hand with Zonta and Naterr both scoring own goals.

Match 2 - San Marino 1 - 1 Czech Republic

View attachment 254162View attachment 254161

We fell behind early on in this game but Mason grabbed a crucial equalizer with 15 minutes to go. Brian Shaw put in a solid performance at CB and was MOM.

Match 3 - San Marino 2 - 1 Belgium

View attachment 254160View attachment 254159

Again we fell behind in this game but we were able to fight back and take all 3 points thanks to an equalizer from Hawkins and then a dramatic 82nd minute winner from skipper Del Conte. This goal was enough to secure us one of the best 3rd place finishes and we progress to the 2nd round to play hosts Spain.

View attachment 254154

2nd Round - San Marino 1 - 3 Spain

View attachment 254156View attachment 254155

Unfortunately the hosts proved too strong for us here, blowing us away with 3 early first half goals. We did pull one back in the second half thanks to Jay Ferrari, but we couldn't push on from there and exit in the last 16. Spain would end up losing in the semis to eventual winners Holland...

View attachment 254153

Next update will be a quick summer transfer update if we have any players on the move...

Back