The San Marino Revolution - A BaP Story

It's the first time that San Marino doesn't win its group on the Euro Nations League, but... hey, the guys are playing against the continent head honchos now and they performed quite decently.

On a personal level... Zonta went back to his original winger position without hindering his optimal performance so far so it's good news so far...
...however Atlético missed Champions League this year (how come Spain has lost a Champions League spot when they had a team that reached two finals and won one in the last three years? I'm baffled), Betis going in our stead whle surprising and marveling the whole country (I gotta admit, I'm a bit torn there... Missing Champions League after reaching two finals in a row... hurts... a lot. But as a Betis supporter, seeing my beloved team in Champions league even if it's in a virtual simulation only, fills me with joy).

View attachment 252098

They're very slightly behind Italy for the last place which gets 4 CL spots, I think they'll get it back with a decent year next year though.

Hmm, how come Burrini isn't in the player list for the end-of-season update? Or am I just blind, because I can't seem to find him! :P

It seems that the rest of Spanish teams qualified for European football in the last 2-3 years (other than Atlético) did really poor runs, either that or in Liga BBVA quite a few of low-mid profile teams qualified to Europe in the last 2-3 years... good thing for Liga BBVA's level (since it makes it tighter and more interesting) but awful for coefficients (since we're talking with teams with little or even no European coefficient at all).

Nevertheless, time to focus on Europa league for now ^^

.P.S.: Thanks for showing that screenshot, it was really thoughtful and helpful of you.

wow Spurs got relegated....and it happened as soon as Naterr moved there...**** it !

wow Spurs got relegated....and it happened as soon as Naterr moved there...**** it !

He's unhappy at Spurs now and was even fined at one point for missing training in pre-season but he didn't get his move. Monaco have been interested all summer (and still are) but never made a bid so it's Championship football for the first half of the season for Naterr.

Finally Hawkwind found his groove (H)

Can't wait to see how our players' attributes will look like at the prime of their career.

San Marino Revolution

Player Update - 2025

View attachment 251796

Lewie Roberts (lewie100)

View attachment 251795View attachment 251794

Hans Christian Pedersen (hansie95)

View attachment 251793View attachment 251792

Reuben Gotts (reubomad)

View attachment 251791View attachment 251790

Luigi Naterr (naterr)

View attachment 251789View attachment 251788

Arrigo Burrini (Znik)

View attachment 251787View attachment 251786

Barry Juggernaut (Average Joe)

View attachment 251785View attachment 251784

Hugh Conron (Hu)

View attachment 251783View attachment 251782

Brian Shaw (Telstar)

View attachment 251781View attachment 251780

Aaron Weight (AW190)

View attachment 251779View attachment 251778

Fabio Lovano (LovanoFM)

View attachment 251777View attachment 251776

James Scott (JamesScott2908)

View attachment 251775View attachment 251774

Matthew Harrison (Matt419)

View attachment 251773View attachment 251772

Daniele Del Conte (|7|Danny)

View attachment 251771View attachment 251770

Jay Ferrari (Neighbourhoodie)

View attachment 251769View attachment 251768

Alfie Romeo (MashedPotato)

View attachment 251767View attachment 251766

Matthew Hawkins (TheLuckDuck)

View attachment 251765View attachment 251764

Stefano Zonta (Zlatan Lumic)

View attachment 251763View attachment 251762

Aidan Dickson (AidanD10)

View attachment 251761View attachment 251760

Charley Mason (Young Gun)

View attachment 251756View attachment 251755

Maximiliano Rizolli (TimTwente)

View attachment 251754View attachment 251753

Rafaelle D'Aniello (Safc-mad-scotty)

View attachment 251752View attachment 251751

Francesco Luciano Selva (bornexplorer88)

View attachment 251750View attachment 251749

Stephen Hawkwind (kasepbinkharisma)

View attachment 251746View attachment 251745

Mylo Xyloto (gurlug)

View attachment 251748View attachment 251747

Next update will be the 2025 review for the SM national team, including a World Cup qualifying campaign...

15 games in 10 seasons :'(

Pretty remarkable that you have made more national team appearances than senior club appearances.

On the plus side you should surely play till you're 40 or so being a goalkeeper if you find the right club.

Pretty remarkable that you have made more national team appearances than senior club appearances.

On the plus side you should surely play till you're 40 or so being a goalkeeper if you find the right club.
That's right. Then the question is, would it make any sense to 'play' for that long, since Pedersen on average only play 1,5 games a season

Have San Marino as a nation risen in the coefficients and do they have any decent prospects or anything come threw since we have risen significantly as a national team?

Have San Marino as a nation risen in the coefficients and do they have any decent prospects or anything come threw since we have risen significantly as a national team?

I take it you mean the nation coefficients e.g this one?

View attachment 251740

The SM league hasn't improved any and the quality of regen is just as poor as ever. I have noticed this one half decent regen (by SM standards) though...

View attachment 251739

It would be interesting to see if loads of our players turn out to be staff members whether that would increase the chances of the clubs they work for producing SM regens by them passing on their San Marino knowledge.

I take it you mean the nation coefficients e.g this one?

View attachment 890309

The SM league hasn't improved any and the quality of regen is just as poor as ever. I have noticed this one half decent regen (by SM standards) though...

View attachment 890310

It would be interesting to see if loads of our players turn out to be staff members whether that would increase the chances of the clubs they work for producing SM regens by them passing on their San Marino knowledge.

Yeah that's what I meant, Poorly worded question! Im sure if we carry on as staff at a European club San Marino youth will come through the ranks

Are any of the players favoured personnel at their clubs yet?

Last edited:

San Marino Revolution:
National Team Update - 2025

View attachment 251722

Fixtures:

View attachment 251721

A very poor year as our World Cup qualifying campaign goes terribly, leaving us 4th in our group of 5. This was likely our last chance to qualify for the World Cup as I predict a lot of the players will have retired by the time the qualifying campaign for the next one comes round.

View attachment 251720

World Ranking:

View attachment 251719

A terrible year sees us drop down to 48th in the world rankings, a drop of 30 places from last year.

Best 11:

View attachment 251717View attachment 251716

Race to 100 Caps:

1) Daniele Del Conte (95 caps)
2) Matthew Hawkins (94 caps)
3) Arrigo Burrini (86 caps)

Next update will be a mid-season review...

Back