The San Marino Revolution - A BaP Story

San Marino
Summer Transfer Window - 2024

View attachment 254148

Transfers:

Brain Shaw - Atletico to Bayern Munich (£15,500,000)
Aaron Weight - Chelsea to Lens (loan)
Maximilliano Rizolli - Lyon to Toulouse (£2,200,000)
Francesco Selva - Pescara to FC Utrecht (free)
Charley Mason - Fiorentina to Manchester City (£29,500,000)

Next update will be the end of year review for the national team...

Two own goals against France? Man... talk about unlucky.
Well... At least this time the boys took this experience one step farther, they made the cut and played the first knock out round... Sure we lost against Spain, but we put up one heck of a fight...

Overall, we did a very respectable run this time around (it's a shame that Zonta's only goal was an own goal).

.P.S.:
Brain Shaw - Atletico to Bayern Munich (£15,500,000)

You'll be missed, but give them **** in your return to Germany.

Oh well Charlie Mason, good luck at Man City. Burrini isn't having a great time there :(

Man City have followed tradition and have signed another Sanmarinese player

Unlucky on our venture in the Euro's I was captain until injured! Hopefully I can finally have decent season!

So... When's the next update? :P

I'll get it up tonight probably.

Decided I'll keep this going until the majority have retired from international football and then sim forward to the point where everyone has retired and I'll take requests for screenshots that everyone wants (history, biography etc) and we'll see if anyone stays in the game after they've retired as staff members.

San Marino Revolution:

National Team Update - 2024

View attachment 252180

Fixtures:

View attachment 252176

We've already covered the European Championship where we reached the knockout rounds of a major competition for the first time before being knocked out in the 2nd round by Spain. We then moved onto a Nations League campaign in the top league where we beat the Czech Republic twice and but only took a point from two games against Belgium which left us 2nd in the group and retaining our place in the top league.

View attachment 252170

World Ranking:

View attachment 252173

We finish the year as the 18th best nation in world football, up 5 places from last year. We are still to break into the top 10, however we did set a new record high of 15th this year.

Best 11:

View attachment 252172View attachment 252171

Race to 100 Caps:

1) Daniele Del Conte (85 Caps)
2) Matthew Hawkins (84 Caps)
3) Arrigo Burrini (76 Caps)

Next up will be the mid-season review...

Don't think I have been in the national team for like the last 7 years. Kind of just slipped away. :(

San Marino Revolution

Mid-Season Update - 2024/2025

View attachment 252164

Transfers:

Barry Juggernaut - Freiburg to Catania (£1,100,000)

Player Stats:

View attachment 252163View attachment 252162

Right back Reuben Gotts is having his breakout season for Fulham at the age of 27, averaging 7.47 from 20 Premier League games. Stephen Hawkwind is having his best goalscoring season for a while, helping himself to 16 goals in all comps for Monaco in his second year at the club. On the other end of the scale, goalkeeper Christian Pedersen is yet to make an appearance in his second season at Blackburn meaning he has just 15 league appearances in his whole club career. To put that into perspective, he has made 17 appearances for the San Marino national side, meaning he has actually played more games for his national team than he has in his whole club career!

League Tables:

View attachment 252161View attachment 252160View attachment 252159View attachment 252158View attachment 252157View attachment 252156View attachment 252155

Other News:

1)
The Del Conte vs Hawkins rivalry continued in the Community Shield as a Manchester City side containing Hawkins, Burrini and Mason beat Del Conte's Chelsea side on penalties. Mason scored the 37th minute equalizer which took the game to penalties whilst Hawkins scored City's first penalty in the shoot out.

View attachment 252153

Next update will be the end of season review...

Everyone is 25/26 years old now I'm guessing? That means we should all be coming in to our prime now? World Cup win around the corner maybe?

Everyone is 25/26 years old now I'm guessing? That means we should all be coming in to our prime now? World Cup win around the corner maybe?

Yeah, well everyone will be 27 by the end of the season and 28 at the World Cup next year if we manage to qualify. Realistically this is our last chance to qualify for the World Cup as everyone will be 32 by the next one and I imagine loads of players will retire from international football when they hit 30.

Lets just hope we qualify before dreaming about winning it! XD

San Marino Revolution

End of Season Update - 2024/2025

View attachment 252126

Player Stats:

View attachment 252125View attachment 252124

Charley Mason had a fantastic second half of the season, ending up with 29 goals in all competitions in his first season at Manchester City. Stefano Zonta did not manage as many goals as he did in recent seasons for Atletico, however that is mainly due to the fact he was moved from Striker to the left wing. His performance levels remained very good though. Right winger Matthew Harrison managed 13 assists from the right wing in all competitions for Schalke, the most of any of our players this season. Gotts ended up with the highest average rating with a 7.44, Del Conte and Romeo shared the accolade of most yellow cards with 7 each, whilst Xyloto was the only player to receive a red card this season.

League Tables:

View attachment 252116View attachment 252117View attachment 252118View attachment 252119View attachment 252120View attachment 252121View attachment 252115

There was plenty of league titles won by our players this year. Brian Shaw won the Bundesliga with Bayern Munchen, although they were pushed close by Harrison's Schalke. Alfie Romeo won the BBVA with Barcelona, Lewie Roberts won Ligue 1 again with PSG and Mylo Xyloto won Serie A with Juventus. Del Conte's Chelsea side had a very poor league season, finishing 12th with just 50 points. Luigi Naterr suffered a very unexpected relegation with Tottenham and will be expected to be transferred over the summer.

Other News:

1)
Our 3 Manchester City players are all Champions League winners after they beat Brian Shaw's Bayern Munchen in the final on penalties. Brian Shaw was not involved for Bayern however Hawkins, Burrini and Mason all started for City. Hawkins was dragged off at half tie due to a poor performance, whilst Mason was substituted after 89 minutes after tiring. Burrini however stayed on till the end but didn't take a penalty as City were crowned champions of Europe.

View attachment 252106

Next update will be a player update before the 2025/2026 season...

Collecting £53,000 a week (after tax) whilst doing so, I could think of worse careers (H)

Not a single **** move in years, nothing to shout about in Europe except a EL final 1 year ago, and my career feels soooooo stale...

It's the first time that San Marino doesn't win its group on the Euro Nations League, but... hey, the guys are playing against the continent head honchos now and they performed quite decently.

On a personal level... Zonta went back to his original winger position without hindering his optimal performance so far so it's good news so far...
...however Atlético missed Champions League this year (how come Spain has lost a Champions League spot when they had a team that reached two finals and won one in the last three years? I'm baffled), Betis going in our stead whle surprising and marveling the whole country (I gotta admit, I'm a bit torn there... Missing Champions League after reaching two finals in a row... hurts... a lot. But as a Betis supporter, seeing my beloved team in Champions league even if it's in a virtual simulation only, fills me with joy).

Back